Serfarce Fraud/ deception lets get them!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My appeal against my own victory has been refused by the high court on the following grounds and I need urgent help in order to go forward.

grounds for refusal as follow:

1/ tThe amount of the appeal is distressingly small by high court llitigation in net terms some £250 I apreciate Mr onlyme feels strongly but questions of proportinality do arise.

2/ costs are preeminantly a discretionary jursidiction in which an appeal court will be slow to interfere. Further the master is entitled to rely on his knowledgeand experience a strict requirement of evidnce is not always called for

3/I can see nothing in the grounds that the master awarded costs under heads or in amounts he was disentitled from awarding.

As to the intial visit it is also said that the regualtion prohibits a £120 fee for the visit but no argument or even discussion of regulation is produced to justify the assertion. The assesment of the judgement debtor costs was also one open to the master

I am disgusted that the appeal has been refused this is typical of the old boys network seeing that £250 is "distressingly small" and totally ignoring justice.

I am not dismayed and have 7 days to ask for an oral hearing for the decsion to be reconsiderred, which of course I am going to do

Any advice or input will be apreciated.

Onlyme

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if £250 is too small to be dealt with at the high court then it must be a small claim track you need if you do this at money claim online it will cost £25 but if you do it at your local court it will cost £30.

Good thought LFB but,I wouldnt get past the first hurdle with a small claims due to the high court protection placed in the order by the master, I am determined to continue at the high court and need to know procedures/ tactics

onlyme

Good thought LFB but,I wouldnt get past the first hurdle with a small claims due to the high court protection placed in the order by the master, I am determined to continue at the high court and need to know procedures/ tactics

onlyme

Again its that battle that arises due to the courts giving protection to HCEO's who have blatently comitted the criminal act of fraud. I fail to comprehend where the boundries are, Hco's commit blatent fraud and the court protects them from being answerable yet if I were to commit the same fraud... am I protected from prosecution?

We know the answer don't we?

WD

If i have this right then the hearing you attended was an interpleader an interpleader is for the HCEO to withdraw from the proceedings thus under rule 17 of the high court interpleader rules get the protection.

However the rute that should have been taken should be a detailed assesment you have not yet taken this rute as far as i can see anyway so therefore you still have this option to take because a detailed assesment can not take place before all other action has ceased therefore the protection that has been given has nothing at all to do with fee's.

LFB

I spoke to the high court today and apparently it is easier than I thought I have requested an oral hearing, in order to put my case across.

Watch this space!!!

Nice to have you on board HCE all positive input will be apreciated and all BS ignored

onlyme

• 2 months later...
He wasnt the head of sherforce was he ?

If claire was asked a question. Then i think it might have been.

I posted the text below on 28th June HCE disappeared the next day Hmmmm

Originally Posted by High Court Enforcer viewpost.gif

I always watch things that relate to High Court Enforcement.

After all his bravado on here, it is not suprising that ohitsonlyme has gone very quiet.....

He clearly lost.

HCE You clearly cannot read as reported previously yes I lost my appeal against my victory but I still won !!!!!

The fraud still took place and the police report has gone to the MOJ and Essex police

However I am sure it cost sherforce far more than it cost me

They had a top solicitor and his assistant there for at least 2hours I bet the bill they got was far more than they managed to defraud me out of and as yet I am still not finished

I thank you for reminding me to be a royal pain in the arse to sherfraud and their ilk

The police are very much onto them and my assistance is there for albeit so he can learn from my previous lack experience

Send clare sandbrook my love I am sure she loves you soo much for keeping me on my toes

(unless of course you are clare sandbrook!!)

Onlyme and many many more

• 1 year later...

Hi, a close friend has been visited by Shergroup baliffs for a debt that they owe yesterday when i was at there flat. We didnt answer the door and the bailiff stuck a letter through the door. The debt was £578 and he has added over £1000 to for their High Court Officer charges. They have ceased ‘all goods in the property’. My friend called them and they said pay it all or well take all your stuff. She has no money and the flat is rented by council. She is on JSA. The bailiff costs are huge are these right? What should she do? I hope someone can help on here, thank you.

Hi, a close friend has been visited by Shergroup baliffs for a debt that they owe yesterday when i was at there flat. We didnt answer the door and the bailiff stuck a letter through the door. The debt was £578 and he has added over £1000 to for their High Court Officer charges. They have ceased ‘all goods in the property’. My friend called them and they said pay it all or well take all your stuff. She has no money and the flat is rented by council. She is on JSA. The bailiff costs are huge are these right? What should she do? I hope someone can help on here, thank you.

Here is a thread for you to post up details, I don't thingk a HCEO can do a global seizure as in all goods in the property though.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=168

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!