Serfarce Fraud/ deception lets get them!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am not sure if I am barking up the wrong tree,

The application I recd paid for by sf was an application under cpr part 23

and stated as follows

Application for summary assessment of the charges of the hceo in the course of execution of his duties and charged in accordance with hceo regs 2004

Is there a seperate route for application to a fees office for a detailed assessment??

HCE/BLF where are you when I need your input??

onlyme

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi OM

I have dug out the Application Notice I received and it is headed :

PF26 Application Notice(CPR Part 23)

Schedule 1-RSC Order 17, Rule 3

A sheet attached to that has areas marked:

Applicants Solicitors (filled in)

Judgement Creditor Claimant (filled in)

Interpleader Claimant (filled in)

Masters Endorsement (blank)

Any help?

wd

Hi OM

This could be what you are looking for?

PR - Rules and Directions - Ministry of Justice

...Part 2 - Application and Interpretation of the Rules...Part 23 - General Rules about Applications for...Part 47 - Procedure for Detailed Assessment of Costs and Default Provisions...

Hi OM

I have dug out the Application Notice I received and it is headed :

PF26 Application Notice(CPR Part 23)

Schedule 1-RSC Order 17, Rule 3

A sheet attached to that has areas marked:

Applicants Solicitors (filled in)

Judgement Creditor Claimant (filled in)

Interpleader Claimant (filled in)

Masters Endorsement (blank)

Any help?

wd

WD that is a great help

Now I am upto speed your hearing details application issued out by the HCEo is exactly the same as mine ie an interpeader carried out under

cpr rule 23

CPR 23 is normally for a general application although the hceo has asked for summary assesment of the fees it has not been asked to be assessed under cpr 47 detailed assesment

cpr 47.1

The general rule is that the costs of any proceedings or any part of the proceedings are not to be assessed by the detailed procedure until the conclusion of the proceedings in my case all proceedings were concluded.

Where/to whom and how do we complain??

I can feel a letter of complaint coming along to the MOJ butto whom

Onlyme

I must say this all sounds very wrong indeed,

thought so, very dirty,

with regards to a complaint please hold off untill i come back to you all in the morning, i can feel a group complaint heading to the MOJ lets face it what you have hear could be very large.

how could we ask on a thread who has applied for a detailed assesment and ended up with an interpleader.

LFB

Am I therefore right in thinking that both OM & WD are both saying they have had Interpleaders served on them but are also saying that in both instances the Judgment Claimant is saying that they had no knowledge of the proceedings. If that is the case and particularly where costs have been awarded is potentially a dangerous situation as the Judgment Claimant could then claim Set Aside and both Interpleader Claimants could then be out of pocket with regard to the agreed costs.

On the upside of course is that if Set Aside was granted then it would take away any protection for the HCEO.

A most baffling turn of events that needs to be addressed.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My OC/ claimant certainly wont be going for a setaside They are fed up of me being a pain in the butts to them as it is.

I am waiting for the decision re my appeal and this new turn of events will be highlighted in the appeal.

The complaint will be put forward in the event my appeal is not allowed

Onlyme

Am I therefore right in thinking that both OM & WD are both saying they have had Interpleaders served on them but are also saying that in both instances the Judgment Claimant is saying that they had no knowledge of the proceedings. If that is the case and particularly where costs have been awarded is potentially a dangerous situation as the Judgment Claimant could then claim Set Aside and both Interpleader Claimants could then be out of pocket with regard to the agreed costs.

You must be physic PT, I spoke with the Court this pm and they tell me my Claimant has applied for stay of execution of costs order pending set aside.

On the upside of course is that if Set Aside was granted then it would take away any protection for the HCEO.

I take comfort from that thought:D:D:D

A most baffling turn of events that needs to be addressed.

PT

I suppose if they get aside then everyone is back to the start line..does that then mean my Claimant has to return their money to me?..does it mean Sherforce have to return the Claimants fees?..who get the bill at the end of the day? and do I lose my costs? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

WD

I suppose if they get aside then everyone is back to the start line..does that then mean my Claimant has to return their money to me?..does it mean Sherforce have to return the Claimants fees?..who get the bill at the end of the day? and do I lose my costs? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

WD

Very

:-x:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No set aside does not mean that it will all start again it put's any action from any side on hold until there is an outcome.

for the whole thing to stop the other side must file a Discontinuence form but if they do so they will find it very hard to bring any further action.

i have to read up on this but as far as i can see the protection of a HCEO can not stop a detailed assesment because you can't file for a detailed assesment until all other action has ended, therefore it would be unfair so as far as the protection goes it does not stop you bringing a claim for fee's although i'm sure the HCEO will tell you it does.

LFB

I am not sure if I am barking up the wrong tree,

The application I recd paid for by sf was an application under cpr part 23

and stated as follows

Application for summary assessment of the charges of the hceo in the course of execution of his duties and charged in accordance with hceo regs 2004

Is there a seperate route for application to a fees office for a detailed assessment??

HCE/BLF where are you when I need your input??

onlyme

BUMP Are you there HCE I would value your input

Barney

onlyme

Sent a question to Parliament for answer,

Q, How many fee assessments hearings relating to interpleader proceedings have been held in each of the last 5 years.

A, there are no figures held centrally relating to the number of interpleader actions that were commenced in the high court. there are also no counts of fee assessment hearings relating to interpleader proceedings in the count or high court, this could only be obtained through the examination of indevidual case files at disproportionate costs.

There are no plans to publish any new court fees in relation to interpleader proceedings.

so what they are saying here is there are no records cept with regards to fee assessments or interpleader proceedings.

and the bottem line is that it would cost too much to do so.

it is my opinion that this issue is as grait as the MPs expenses [problem] and i am also of the opinion that there would also be more money saved by the tax payer than in the case of the MPs expenses, However it has cost more for the investigation than will be paid back.

LFB

• 1 month later...

Update

My local fraud squad are still very active in pursuing my complaint of fraud and are also interested in more cases similar to mine ie levys, valuations and WPA charged for but not actually carried out, this will help to prove systematic intent

PLease let me know if you or any one you know has had a statement of costs showing valuation levy and WPA that never took place the more we can get the more likely of a prosecution

onlyme and many many more

Update

My local fraud squad are still very active in pursuing my complaint of fraud and are also interested in more cases similar to mine ie levys, valuations and WPA charged for but not actually carried out, this will help to prove systematic intent

PLease let me know if you or any one you know has had a statement of costs showing valuation levy and WPA that never took place the more we can get the more likely of a prosecution

Well you already know you have my support and that all the evidence I hold of very serious fraudulent costs are at your service and I can think of several other caggers who hold the same. Just say when you want it all and I will send it to you by return.

Edited by wonkeydonkey

Hello, HCE I see you are looking at this thread

Do you know any one that has been levied(NOT) and charged for the pleasure of it that could help the police in a very serious matter

onlyme

Que!!! :)

PT

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello, HCE I see you are looking at this thread

Do you know any one that has been levied(NOT) and charged for the pleasure of it that could help the police in a very serious matter

onlyme

Afraid not ohitsonlyme...

But if I hear of anybody, I send them to you and your many many apparent friends...

Good luck with your case.................................. I think you'll need it.........

Edited by High Court Enforcer
typo

I am not normally one to believe all I see in the News of the World but today there is an article showing another shop cleared out by Marstons I think we should all look at this article and comment to the author on our own particular cases

His name is [email protected]

For the full article take a look here

The ugly truth about Britain's bailiff industry. | News Of The World

Just read the article myself and obviously not surprised as we all know on here it's a regular occurence but I was more shocked by the comments underneath. I can only hope it was bailiffs commenting on the case!

I still cannot believe in this day and age this goes on but I know it does from personal experience (on more than 1 occasion)!

The NOTW is a powerful medium and we MUST comment to the author in the hope of the government taking notice (long shot I know)!

Lisa

Interesting that Martsons claim that they overcharged and have refunded some of the money.

This company has a policy of over charging and keeping quite until you actually query it or take them to court.

I had a visit and they claimed £321.00 for one parking notice! I wrote and asked for a breakdown of the fees and they immediately refunded part of the amount they had been paid by me. There will be more to come from them when I have finished.

Even thought here are various statutory instruments that specify what they can charge and when, these ******s alsmost always overcharge when they know that what they are claiming will be outside the scope of the law. The entire industry is in need of overhaul. An effective punishment scheme would be to automatically strike off a bailiff if they're found to be overcharging.

Interesting that Martsons claim that they overcharged and have refunded some of the money.

This company has a policy of over charging and keeping quite until you actually query it or take them to court.

I had a visit and they claimed £321.00 for one parking notice! I wrote and asked for a breakdown of the fees and they immediately refunded part of the amount they had been paid by me. There will be more to come from them when I have finished.

Even thought here are various statutory instruments that specify what they can charge and when, these ******s alsmost always overcharge when they know that what they are claiming will be outside the scope of the law. The entire industry is in need of overhaul. An effective punishment scheme would be to automatically strike off a bailiff if they're found to be overcharging.

There would be no bailiffs left if this was to happen

I dont see many cases on here where people have been charged too little

Maybe we should start a new thread asking any one if they have been treated fairly and fees correct to regulation!!!

May be HCE has an example or two where this happened

But I would imagine he doesnt even have an example or two of where the correct fees have been charged!!!

onlyme