style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4292 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya All

I've been looking for a solicitor on the law society website but im not sure of what area of law im wanting.

Basically i want to take another law firm to court because of the way they handled the case they where acting for a credit card company and it turns out the witness statements from the credit card company they submitted to court where not signed by the credit card company this i know because the person who should of signed it as being fact spelt there name wrong.

so it is true to say this person who should of read it to make sure it was fact and then signed it did not otherwise they would of noticed there name was spelt wrong.

So this I believe is contempt and a serious matter in the eyes of law that is of public interest

Anyone know what area of law i should be looking for in my search for a solicitor.

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

bump anyone knowledgable know the answer to above please thank you

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Frettful,

Thank You ill give that a try.

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Hiya All

I've been looking for a solicitor on the law society website but im not sure of what area of law im wanting.

Basically i want to take another law firm to court because of the way they handled the case they where acting for a credit card company and it turns out the witness statements from the credit card company they submitted to court where not signed by the credit card company this i know because the person who should of signed it as being fact spelt there name wrong.

so it is true to say this person who should of read it to make sure it was fact and then signed it did not otherwise they would of noticed there name was spelt wrong.

So this I believe is contempt and a serious matter in the eyes of law that is of public interest

Anyone know what area of law i should be looking for in my search for a solicitor.

Regards

PF

LCS: Frequently asked questions

Just reading briefly it seems that your case is against the credit card company as the solicitors will say that they acted in good faith and on the information supplied to them.

I think you'd more proof than a spelling error to win against solicitors.

but all the evidence points to them creating the docs when mbna should have made and signed there own do u really think she would of spelt her name wrong

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

but all the evidence points to them creating the docs when mbna should have made and signed there own do u really think she would of spelt her name wrong

Could have been a dumb blond secretary:D

What proof do you have that it wasn't MBNA supplying the copies to the solicitor? I frequently alter my signature and how I write my name. I did it today and anyone reading it could say it was spelt wrongly, but it's not.

well i still think i should be handing my complete bundle over to a solicitor for them to asess if i have a case anyone reading this i invite you over to my thread titled HELP and have a read from page 65 as there are many issues brought to my attention PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

From what I have read above, the solicitors you wish to yake to task were acting for the CC company. If this is the case you cannot make any claim for negligence against them.

Did you have solicitors acting for you in the matter?

Statement in civil matters can be signed in different ways, ie.

I believe the facts stated to be true. (signed by the person making the statement)

or

The defendant/claimant believes the facts stated to be true. (Signed by the acting solicitor on behalf of the person making the statement)

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

no i dont have a solicitor thats why i posted the question what area of law and it is mbna im going after as it was they that instructed them

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN