OPC - Ingress Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know what happened to it...one day it just wasn't there anymore. Perhaps the owner forgot to pay for the domain name upkeep?

Is the guy who ran it on this forum?

Bit strange though.:eek:

Colin

I emailed the lady who was running the Ingress Park Community website when I saw it was down - yes apparently she did not feel like bearing the whole cost by herself (can't blame her) for the hosting for another year.

My small claims track court case v OPC is in a couple of weeks - can't say I am losing much sleep over it as they don't have a leg to stand on (that is if they can scrape together £50 to pay the court fees - tossers).

Had another wodge of threatening letters from OPC this morning about more recent tickets - envelope is now stamped with the return address as "Nationwide Security". Wonder if they are having to change their name (because of the vexatious litigants thing?) - anyone know?

NATIONWIDE SECURITY LIMITED

226 RADLETT ROAD

COLNEY STREET

ST ALBANS

HERTS

AL2 2HA

Company No. 04983347

Date of Incorporation: 03/12/2003

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

7524 - Public security, law & order

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2008 (DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 30/09/2010

Last Return Made Up To: 03/12/2009

Next Return Due: 31/12/2010

Last Members List: 03/12/2009

Since when has any alleged contract being with these ragamuffins?

I emailed the lady who was running the Ingress Park Community website when I saw it was down - yes apparently she did not feel like bearing the whole cost by herself (can't blame her) for the hosting for another year.

This is the woman who has hired the **** who you have to waste time dealing with. So feel too sorry for her.

Does she know what OPC are up to and has she seen your defence?

A different company number is a different legal entity. OPC Company number os06461675. Nationwide has nothing to do with anything currently in motion. For the newer ones I would write to OPC and tell them I would be happy to deal with Nationwide once a 'Letter of Assignment' has been issued as per the requirements of the Law of Property Act 1925 S.136 Looks like OPC will curl up and die soon and is trying to get some cases onto the books of Nationwide. Anyone compared the director listings for both ?

That's very interesting re Nationwide Security and OPC! What intrigued me was the envelope was stamped with Nationwide, but it was the same old OPC letterhead on the paper aeroplanes, I mean letters, inside. Maybe they share the same building? Is this Nationwide known as being a dodgy [problem] company too?

Re the lady who was running that IP Community website - she is nothing to do with the very secretive residents committee at IP who would have had something to do with voting OPC in.

OPC's names is mud. Here and in the Small Claims court. that sort of devalues their worth as a company but then again if they insist on chasing losing cases (and on sending fake court papers - See County Courts Act 1984) what else do they expect. Maybe they are trying to hand on cases to Nationwide for a fee before folding - so look out for the phoenix. If Nationwide do what OPC do the same thing will happen again.

I have stacks of fake court papers, and as was getting nowhere with complaining to Trading Standards about them, wrote to my local MP.

He managed to get a response from the "management company" here at IP about that (they just ignore my correspondence), which was as follows:

"With regard to the allegations made against OPC, I confirm that they are not sending out falsified court papers. They have referred us to Observices Parking Consultancy vs Mr Dulai (care of Wolverhampton County Court). The presiding Judge informed the defendant that the court papers were not false but copies of prepared papers to be submitted, the papers go so far as to have the word copy stamped on them and this fact is further corroborated when read in conjunction with the letter that the example papers are issued with."

Do you reckon that holds any water (if it's true)? If so, that is disappointing, as I was planning on bringing my collection to show the court.

Different judge, different opinion:

“The Judge questioned them about the Harrow Court fake claim paper and asked me whether it was a contempt of court. I read him the relevant part of the Administration of Justice Act 1970. He then slapped them on the wrist for it whereupon they blamed Windsor Smythe and said they no longer use them (liars again)! He said he could talk about whether they have the right to issue and enforce the tickets as raised in my evidence but didn’t see the need as he had already made his decision. Finally, he said that he would have found against them anyway due to their behaviour in making an unwarranted demand for monies in a wholly improper way (ie. the fake claim form) and had I not been a Solicitor (which I am by the way, just not in this area of law), it would have been likely to cause alarm and distress by misleading me into believing it was a Criminal claim".

If they're 'prepared papers' why don't they look the same then?

20100618112357767.jpg

P5110152.jpg

If every court paper was just "copying them on the prepared court paper intended to be filed" the above offence couldn't even exist.

Intent plays a major part - it's obviously a tactic "intended to frighten and intimidate" as per Excel vs Hetherington Jakeman.

Hello Gerald/Perky, why are you lurking on here? Are you checking out the spankings OPC have had?

Perhaps they should have taken your legal advice:lol::lol::lol:

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

My small claims court date v OPC is in a couple of weeks time, they were supposed to have paid their fee yesterday, not sure if they have done so or not yet. In addition to the ticket they are taking me to court for, I have quite a collection of tickets from them.

This morning I had a recorded delivery from them (as opposed to their "solicitors"), which was a very thick looking A4 envelope, with a hand-written label. Of course I declined to sign for it as it was definitely no birthday present - but can't think what it could have been, as it was much too thick for just one of their usual threatening letters. Anyone else received one of these? And if so - what was it?

Yeah, in retrospect maybe I should. Assumed it was yet another [problem] scare tactic of some nature, like their previous "signed for" communications. Anyway, don't suppose their "evidence" is anything I haven't seen before - wonder what it consists of. Guess this means they have paid their fee and the case is going ahead.

Yeah, in retrospect maybe I should. Assumed it was yet another [problem] scare tactic of some nature, like their previous "signed for" communications. Anyway, don't suppose their "evidence" is anything I haven't seen before - wonder what it consists of. Guess this means they have paid their fee and the case is going ahead.

let us know what happens and what may have been in the package