Jump to content

help with eviction

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi, have read lots of posts on this board but first time asking this question.

We have a mortgage on the property at about 132000, and a secured loan of about 18000.

we also have a suspended possession order on the property from may this year, we have also just got a eviction notice for the 22nd september even though we had a letter from the court saying that the order was to be heard again in october.

I need some help filling in the form as not sure how to put anything, we have paid as much to the mortgage company each month as we can and have kept them informed of this.

the mortgage is in my partners name only and we have children but they only live there part time (long story).

The mortgage was with G E MONEY but was sold to MORTGAGE SERVICES NO 5.


Is there anything that i need to know about this company .


sorry about the garbled posting not sure how to put anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi been thru this myself - we has a suspended repossession. there are a lot of helpful websites about filling in the N244 form. it isn't that hard you just need to know how to fill it in. You also need to fill in a budget sheet - lie if you have to about incomings and outgoings.......just make it so it looks the best to get them off your back. The best thing you are doing is keeping in touch with the mortgage company. But get something in writing from them about it!!!!!


We are currently 10 grand in arrears and we have managed to (just about) stop being evicted!!!! so there is lots of hope for you

Edited by Lynda88
forgot something!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone help with filling in form n244, and also is it ok if i attend for my partner as he cannot afford to take a day off work and has no holidays left. i only work till two so could go after then. really worried as eviction due next tuesday.


could anyone explain about capitalising the arrears and/or extending the term of the mortgage, havnt been offered any of these things by mortgage agency

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I can help you with the N244, but if the mortgage is in your partner's name only then he will have to attend the hearing.


Are you able to make payments towards the arrears each month in addition to the monthly payment? that is what the judge will be looking to hear in order to suspend the eviction.



Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums



This site is run solely on donations


My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ell-enn, yes we can afford to pay £100 each month towards the arrears on top of the monthly payment. We already have a suspended possession order from early this year which is what was agreed then, but since then my partners work has been very erratic and therefore so have his wages. we kept the mortgage company informed and we were paing as much as we could afford each month. We had a letter from the court saying that the hearing has been restored until 6 october but have recieved an eviction notice for next tuesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...