style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5339 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi!

My mum got a letter of the baliffs (rossendales) 3 days ago(3rd of september) saying NOTICE OF ATTENDANCE ect... magistrates liability order/distress warrant for £1268.30 and then it said if you cannot pay this bill in full you should be aware that evan at this late stage with an initial payment of £120 you can still pay by installments!! 3 days later 6th september we got something about weve got an liability order!! and on the back of the form it's got stuff about walking possession ect.. And that my mam needs to pay £1268.30 + first visit fee £24.50 + second visit fee £18.00 total £1310.80 but my mum hasnt signed anything as i've been reading about that on here and the baliff keeps knocking ect... But i mean one minute they where saying you can pay in installments then 3 days later sending out a walking possession...whats that all about?? 3 days wasnt exactly long notice was it!! But the baliff said he would call around again monday!! And he keeps ringin my mum and being really nice with her on the phone so....hes obviously trying to get on my her good side to trick her into leting him into the house am i correct?? Well theres no chance hes coming in!!! But im just a little stuck on what to do next like how can my mam pay the council and not the baliffs ect...? Do i need to right a letter and stuff? and if so what do i write ect... Also we can pay one payment of £400 then maybe 9 month payments of £100 or 5 month paymonts of £200...would the council except this? thanks

If this is council tax you Don't have to do any business with that bailiff and he knows it too.

Don't offer the council more than you can afford.. do yourself a repayment plan and send with a payment direct to the council. then pay them every week or month which ever you have stated.. Don't let them in