angel v cap1 won sort of

angel1977

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On Sat the postie gave me this from the courts

"Your application was referred to the District Judge for directions, who had made the following comments" "Send the claimant a copy of the Defendant's letter dated 4/09/2009. The claimant is to reply to the court in seven days as to how this affects her application and whether or not she wishes to amend it."

The copy of Cap1 letter is simply a letter to the courts advising them that they have refunded my claim, but nothing about the fact they closed my account whilst it was in disputed which is what i (and all those who helped me) did so i'm not really sure what my next step is or how i tell them i want to continue my amended claim.

Ok, I'm unsure why this has been done if your amended claim was put into court, it might be worth ringing the court and asking if the amended claim was put before the judge at the same time as the letter from the defendant.

S.

Are You as Anonymous on CAG as You Think You Are? *Link*

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

ok i have finally gotten through to the court and have been assured that the amended claim was put before the Judge, i explained that cap1 1 defaulted me on a disputed account and have been told to hand in a letter stating that i want to carry on with my amened claim.

I am wondering if i should also state again in my letter why i have amended my claim as i have a feeling what i'm trying to do is not understood by the courts.

In my amended claim i even put in copies of the default notice and the cap1 letter that says they have given a full refund and high lighted the dates.

ok i have finally gotten through to the court and have been assured that the amended claim was put before the Judge, i explained that cap1 1 defaulted me on a disputed account and have been told to hand in a letter stating that i want to carry on with my amened claim.

I am wondering if i should also state again in my letter why i have amended my claim as i have a feeling what i'm trying to do is not understood by the courts.

In my amended claim i even put in copies of the default notice and the cap1 letter that says they have given a full refund and high lighted the dates.

Hmm that is strange, like you say it cant hurt to set out in as brief details as you can why you NEED to carry the claim on. If you dont that default will not get removed without re-taking them to court I feel.

S.

Are You as Anonymous on CAG as You Think You Are? *Link*

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

Thanks i will defo do that, does anyone know what County Court Act i should quote? I am quite willing to look for it if someone can give me a starting point but i have to have this in tomorrow. I have been working 8am-8pm since friday which is why i have not been on this sooner.