could you all do me a favour and vote for my baby....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been on this site for a while now and was wondering if you could all do me a huge favour and vote for my baby in a competition.

I know he is the cutest but he still needs the votes.

Just follow the link and search Alfie Burton....

Thanks in advance..

http://sunbeams.thesun.co.uk/gallery_search.php

I'll vote for Alfie, if you vote for my little fellow.

Here he is :-

funny-baby.jpg

What a darling:).

Edited by SOD'EM

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Love your little one sod'em.......... I think he could give alfie a run for his money afterall alfies knickname has been elfie alfie since birth due to his pixie ears. Thanks all for your votes so far. As far as im aware you can only vote once. Voting is open all week so would appreciate some **bumping** He needs to get into the top 100 for a panel to look, I spend so much time on CAG and MSE that I dont have any real friends to vote lol.... We shall see how he does?? Anyone have a guestamte of how many votes we will need considering the amount thats entered??

He's a sweetheart! Voted x

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)