help! can i give my car back on a voluntary termination?

angeleyes1331
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi postggj, maggie and all,

i have sent of all forms and £10 postal orders to insurance and fiat finance, its now a matter of waiting! not sure if seen somewhere it up to 40 days, but dont know what happens if they dont send anything back in time limit!?

any way thanks for all your support, dont know what i would do without ya:-))))) not to good at moment, still cant shift this bug!! so not been on over weekend,

see ya soon

xxxx

• 1 month later...

hi postggi, maggie and everyone,

just got a letter back from car insurance with a £10 check back! will try and link it to this page:

Picture_049.jpg

can anyone let me know if it works? thanks

couldn't fit the last little bit at the bottom in, don't know if you will need it, will type it just in case?

"AA Warranty is a trademark of The Automobile Association Limited and is used with permission under license to Motorway Direct Plc.

AA Warranty is provided by AA Mechanical Insurance Services Limited, an appointed representative of Motorway Direct Plc who are authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, authorisation number 311741. AA mechanical Insurance Services Limited, 1 Waterside Court, Bold Street, Sheffield, S9 2LR. registered in England and Wales No. 5987949, Group VAT registration: 804 0501 84 ".

I got the letter, a check and another copy of the Schedule one that i have already put on line, but if you need it i will take a photo, just let me know, many thanks

have not heard anything as of yet from fiat?

love dawn

just in case:-)))

Picture_049.jpg

hi Postggi, maggie and everyone:)

i had recently put stuff on here for help, the thread started:

help! can i give my car back on a voluntary termination?

i was advised to send of an subject access request to both of the finance and the car dealer, i have now received reply's from both.:D

the one i received from the insurance i have put up on the other thread but don't know if anyone can still read it so have done this new one.:confused:

i have of yet have not put the details from the car company, who give me the finance and was waiting to see if anyone can read the one i have put up.;)

any advise or help appreciated:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

hi anyone,

wonder if anyone can give me some sort of advise on my post, if you can understand if may be because you need to read my orginal post which is:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/218721-help-can-i-give.html#post2414678

any advice, postggi or maggie if you there help :-)))))

anyone xxxx

Hi, angeleyes1331.

I've merged both your threads, should make it easier for people to follow.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

evening postggi

thanks for the reply, the only things i got of the aa i have posted up, have no policy documents except the one i posted firstly they just sent me the letter and a copy of that!!

here is the original, i haven t photo the one they sent with the letter but basically the same

img008_7.jpg

i have all the details from fiat re the finance here goes:

img015.jpg img016.jpg img017.jpg img018.jpg img019.jpg[/url

sorry have some more for some reason cant download them will try again in the morning, have from 20 - 26 to upload

once again thanks

love angeleyes

hi postggi

heres the rest just hope it works this time:

img020.jpg img021.jpg img022.jpg img023.jpg img024.jpg img025.jpg img026.jpg

thanks you lord:-))) been trying for ages for the last ones, all that is up now is all i have.:cool:

the two from aa and the rest from fiat, hope you can help and advise me what to do next.:confused:

take care and once again thanks for all the time and effort you have put in up to now;)

love dawn:D

• 4 weeks later...

hi postggi or anyone,

any one got any advice on this, dont care if its advice that says there is nothing i can do, just need to know one way or the other?

they are now trying to get us to swop cars and reakon they can now put our payments down!? not to sure about what a what i can or cant do so any advice either way would be helpful

thanks for all the help up to now

love dawn

hi all

was just thinking about the assest protection insurance we took out on car, as if we did get another car they would probably want the insurance again! so decided to look on the internet and research a bit, well couldn't believe it!! :confused:found few sites that did gap insurance which is nearly the same as assest protection, gives you same deal really, but i paid £1400 ish. online some of the gap insurances where fair cheap such as £170!!:mad:

cant believe the difference, so i have now come to the conclusion that we were definably ripped of!! is there any way i could claim against them for mis selling the insurance even though its not ppi insurance??

any advice please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dawn

hi postggi

my husband has now gone and swapped our car for a different one from Arnold clarks! he got fed up with car (some men just cant wait worse than kids Lol. :cool: still dont know if that was right thing to do,:???:however he did not get any of the insurances etc, just the car, and i will now need to sort some gap insurance out!:eek:

But i still think we were mis -sold the aa asset protection insurance we got from stoneache for the other car. i cant believe we were so foolish. but there must be others that are as thick Lol. i think we were very unwise and naive and thought everyone was straight, as it was our first major purchase of a car. And advise on this one?:???:

because of being on this forum and the help it has made us learn a lot. And hopefully he has made the right deal on the new one? he has not got any insurances at all and the deal of they had on for services and mot,s he made a deal so we can pay that cash after Christmas, so no interest! on that!

any advice ? :???:

thanks so much for taking the time out, wish i knew more myself as then i could do as you do and help others:D

• 1 month later...

hi postggi and everyone

sorry not been in touch for while, lots happening, i went the docs not long ago and got some anti depressants so my head feeling bit more there now.

at long last#

as far as car concerned still got it, have decided best thing to do is to sell it and hopefully should get nearly enough to pay what we owe> had long talk with hubby and told him its no good us getting another car its just more debt, we will have to just get cheap one when we have sold this!

but still think i was ripped of on the gap insurance, any help or advice as to where we could go to see about it!! cant ask the ppi ones that deal with that as its different isn't it?

thanks once again for all your help

love angeleyes