Pay up or else from Controlaccount plc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Help!

SEE ATTACHED

I have now received a threatening letter regarding my parking ticket issued by Euro Car Parks from a company called controlaccount plc - SEE ATTACHED COPY (my details removed). I have up to now followed all the advise given to me to ignore any correspondence - is this still the same advise - the amount owing just goes up and up - should I respond to this letter or just carry on ignoring it?

They are also threatening my credit record - does anyone know who these people are?

Any advise thankfully received.

If the advise is to respond what approach do you think I should use?

Many thanks

revelation

ControlAccount-letter.pdf

:confused: Help!

SEE ATTACHED

I have now received a threatening letter regarding my parking ticket issued by Euro Car Parks from a company called controlaccount plc - SEE

ATTACHED COPY (my details removed).

Normal route, don't worry.

I have up to now followed all the advise given to me to ignore any correspondence - is this still the same advise

Yes

- the amount owing just goes up and up -

have they not threatened to eat your children or castrate your dog? gosh they must be feeling in a good mood today. :)

should I respond to this letter or just carry on ignoring it?

Ignoring

They are also threatening my credit record - does anyone know who these people are?

I don't know who they are, but I know who they THINK they are. ;)

Any advise thankfully received.

If the advise is to respond what approach do you think I should use?

None

Many thanks

revelation

the price goes up and up to scare you.

They cannot touch your credit record.

Ignoring is still the best action.

Ignore.

Your credit rating is not affected.

In the highly unlikely event that they took you to court, you lost, you refused to pay, then your credit rating would be affected.

But

A) 1 in a million chance they'll take you to court

B) If they did, a well prepared defence will ensure you don't lose

I would like to thank you all for your help and encouragement I have received.

I will definitely follow the advise given and ignore the continuing correspondence I am getting from Euro Car Parks and their partners in crime. I have as I said followed the advise given so far, even though my wife keeps saying how much it has gone up and we could have just paid it early for £38.00 (I can understand her concerns), but I have assured her that the advise is not to cave in so she is hanging in there with me.

It is so good to find that there are people who will bother to give up their time to give some guidance and good advise - each time I have posted I am always surprised to find replies even when I did not really expect anyone to respond. Oh me of little faith.

By the way crem they will have trouble with the dog - its a she!

Thanks again everyone.

revelation

Bear in mind Brinx is owned by Euro ie. they just use differently headed paper

I will bear this in mind - I have not received anything from Brinx yet just Controlaccount plc Credit Management.

But thanks for the tip.

Kind regards

revelation

Also the head man at Euro is also in the same position at Brinx/Control Account-Robert Plant. A coincidence?;):rolleyes:

:eek:

Oh really?

Nice one.

Do they rob old ladies as well?:evil:

Thanks again for the info.

Cheers

revelation

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Sorry to be a pain but this is just for our reassurance AGAIN - I am still asking the same old question since 'control account plc' (on behalf of Euro Car Parks) has just sent me another threatening letter.

I take it that my wife and I are still to ignore even these latest threats?

Many thanks again

revelation

Edited by revelation

Hi Guys

Sorry to be a pain but this is just for our reassurance AGAIN - I am still asking the same old question since 'control account plc' (on behalf of Euro Car Parks) has just sent me another threatening letter.

You have left the ticket no. in the last paragraph of the letter

Great how their letter spends more time trying to scare you with what will happen if you don't pay the court order (bailiffs, attachment of earnings etc) and very little on the fact that they would probably not even win the case so wil get nothing. :)

Yep, ignore. Probably the last letter and then the [problem] is over.

Thank you that is good to know.

As I said I hope folks don't mind me repeating myself and putting up the letters - it is nice to be told to keep ignoring - at least if they should send me one that I need to reply to someone will let me know.

Mean while we look forward to the demise of their threats.

Many thanks again

revelation

I have now received a threatening letter regarding my parking ticket issued by Euro Car Parks from a company called controlaccount plc - SEE ATTACHED COPY (my details removed). I have up to now followed all the advise given to me to ignore any correspondence - is this still the same advise - the amount owing just goes up and up - should I respond to this letter or just carry on ignoring it?

If did not have the courtesy to enclose a stamped address envelope it is clear they do not want you to reply.

The only way to deal with bullies is to stand up to them and ignore them

Great how their letter spends more time trying to scare you with what will happen if you don't pay the court order (bailiffs, attachment of earnings etc) and very little on the fact that they would probably not even win the case so wil get nothing. :)

I agree.

:-x

My wife and I are not a couple of spring chickens, and what makes me angry is that anyone who does not have the internet and people like those on this site to give some help and advise will just pay up and get really scammed.

Thanks again

revelation

I agree.

:-x

I just hope that one day someone will get really expose these money making thief's and put them to shame so the public are no longer fooled.

Thanks again

revelation

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone

I have just received the exact same letter from controlaccount.

To get to this point I've gone through the saga of Euro Car Parks claiming they issued me with a ticket because of failing to pay and display at a sainsbury's car park which is utter rubbish. They must have made some mistake. Anyway, in the last letter I sent them I asked them to desist from pursuing this bogus claim given that they refused to produce evidence that this parking contravention actually took place. I also told them that if they persisted I would report them for harassment.

The next letter from them/their associates is this controlaccount letter. This is clearly harassment, who can I report this to? Is it worth initiating legal procedings against them for harassment?

Thanks for your help