Sorry- Another Welcome Finance Question

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4102 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thank you everyone who helped me earlier on this week with some very good advice. I think WF may have tried to call me today, but I didn't answer as I have sent them a letter requesting written correspondence only. BUT what do I do if the knock at my door? They have done this a couple of times over the past two months and I also get charged for this, £20 a visit. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks all

Lynda

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/591-dca-home-visit-if-you-receive-or-are-threatened-with-a-doorstep-visit-

hi.have a look at this.do as advised and refuse to enter into conversation with them.

did not know you were having visits as well:mad:

you could have enclosed this with the telephone harassment.

either send it now to ruddington,or go straight to complaint if they call again.

you have made it clear that you will only deal in writting,

do you know if your letter has been received yet,before todays call?

SAM

• Haha 1

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: