Lowell and Global Debt dilema

Blue Boo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another quick update and another response to CCA request, Global wrote to me saying they have referred by enquiry to thier thier client and await thier respose. (Get this bit though) "Meanwhile we have suspended collection activity".woo hoo Lets see how it goes from here.

Thanks for all your help Sam!

Blue Boo 1 - First Direct 0 :razz:

Blue Boo 1 - Global Debt recovery 0:razz:

Ongoing

Boo V GDR - Acc Disputed complaint made :confused:

Boo V 1st Credit -Acc Disputed complaint made:-x

ignore the first,standard crap,that would not happen anyway.

get ready to send in dispute when the 12+2 are up:)unless they come up with anything:rolleyes:

SAM

I have just printed off my CCA default letter for Lowell, they signed for the request on 05/09/09. ( i would also like to complain that they never advised me this account and the payments they received on it had been passed to them from Global).Should i do this before the default?

I also want to advise Global debt that this account is in Default and complain to them for :-

1.passing on the account without notifying me.

2.Passing on the account whilst i was still paying on it.

3. Passing on payments to Lowell that had been made to Global with out my knowledge ( to enable Lowell to say that i had made payments to them).

4. Also failing to send on further payments made to them, after they passed the account over.

I am not to sure if i will drop myself in deep doo doo by making a complaint to Global for an account that will now be in default through Lowell?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ongoing

I have just printed off my CCA default letter for Lowell, they signed for the request on 05/09/09. ( i would also like to complain that they never advised me this account and the payments they received on it had been passed to them from Global).Should i do this before the default?

I also want to advise Global debt that this account is in Default and complain to them for :-

1.passing on the account without notifying me.

2.Passing on the account whilst i was still paying on it.

3. Passing on payments to Lowell that had been made to Global with out my knowledge ( to enable Lowell to say that i had made payments to them).

4. Also failing to send on further payments made to them, after they passed the account over.

I am not to sure if i will drop myself in deep doo doo by making a complaint to Global for an account that will now be in default through Lowell?

Any help would be much appreciated.[/quo

Any advice out there please? I'm not sure if i should complain to the DCA's involved for the way yhey have dealt with this account or just send the dispute letter? If so which should i send first?

Thanks for help you can give.

Edited by Blue Boo

Ongoing

Hi Sam614,

Lowells are in dispute as they signed for my CCA request on 05/09/09 would you mind having a quick look over my last post? do you think i should just send the dispute letter or complain at the same time? I have also been advise by National debt to request a deed of assignment from Lowell, have you any idea what this is?

Many thanks

Blue Boo

Edited by Blue Boo
More info rec'd

Ongoing

your letter is done....in PM:p

in regard to the offer of a donation to cag.

if that is what you want to do,and can without leaving your self short.

thank you from me:)have been happy to help and continue to.

and yes any donation to cag is welcome,however small.

SAM

Hi Sam,

Thank you soooo much the letter is fantastic, says it all, I'll get it copied and sent as soon as.your help in this is really appreciated. Clicking your scales!

Cheers Blue:grin:

Ongoing

I've recently dicovered that lowell have been checking my credit report even though i have never been advised by them or any other DCA that they were taking on my account. This query account with them is now in dispute as they have not provided any proof or CCA etc. Surely they would need my consent to access my report? would'nt they?

I'm finding this pretty difficult to get my head around so much information at the moment on 3 different accounts, each step i make i seem to find another problem. So any help would be greatfully received.

Cheers Blue:???:

Ongoing

Got another letter from Lowell today it reads:-

Following your recent request to be provided with a copy of the original credit agreement in respect of the CCA I can confirm our client has yet to furnish us with your agreement.

I can confirm however Creation Finanial Services Ltd are still in the process of retrieving the required paperwork and once this has been forwarded onto us a copy will be posted to you.

There will be no further correspondence from us until the agreement has been received at which point we will require payment in full.

I could'nt pay in full which is why global originally had token payments I sent the CCA to Lowell because global debt passed the account and payments on without telling me.Should i now send a SAR to Creation Financial to see exadtly what they do have?

Any advice welcomed?

Blue

Ongoing

This is the first auto letter of four that you will receive from Lowells before you get the "good bye" letter.

They dont have anything approximating to a CCA.

The next letter will offer you a huge discount if paid by xx/xx/xx- IGNORE

The one after that will offe you an even bigger discount Ignore

The next letter will say that after laising with Global, due to the length of time since the account was opened they are unable to supply you with a copy of your CCA and that they have closed your file.

Sam- why all the secrecy with advice being given by PM?

CAG works because info and advice is shared with all.

We truly appreciate all the hard work of all the caggers put in helping each other, but we do discourage advice by PM.

this is because the advice can be scrutinised by all (no-one is perfect) and its good for everyone to see the advice, it then helps everybody and not just the one with the PM.

Hi and thank you for your advice Noomill060 thats put my mind at rest a bit. Sam has been helping me with a complaint letter which had quite a lot of specific info in it. i think this is most probably the reason alot of it has been by PM.

It has been a big help and i am really greatful to CAG

Ongoing

Sam- why all the secrecy with advice being given by PM?

not advice.it is personal info,to include in complaint letters.and general chit chat .nothing to do with lowell.

CAG works because info and advice is shared with all.

agree.but if i have helped with a personal letter of complaint about treatment .

op will not want personal feelings/treatment/etc put on over forum.

I do not want lowell trolls to see that it has not come from op,

I put any advice i can on the forum.but cant be expected to breach a confidence about personal issues.

and if i am asked in pm to help.what should i do say NO.

Many Thanks for all your help Sam,

Complaint was received by global today, I'm looking forward to seeing what they come back with. I have also found a previous complaint letter they received from me on 24/03/09 which refers to the bulliying tactics used to make me increase my payments refers to court threats, harrasment and blackmail by one employee who i named in the letter. He stated if i did not pay at least £10.00 per month or they would see me to court. I was told i had an attitude problem and they would do everything in thir power to make me pay more than the token payments. It was this action that made me increase the payments to them and complain back then. I also told the compliance manager about my disability and that i had intended to complain in May 2008 but a series of personal events ( hospitalised after a car accident and loss of a family member) and ill health prevented me from doing so.

I wish i had found all this before i sent the latest complaint.:mad:

Should i wait for a response from Global's compliance manager or should i just send copies of these letters to OFT?

Many thanks for any help

BB

Ongoing

hi.:)

I would give them the chance to respond to the letter first.

let them give you the answers we asked for,a explanation of your treatment etc /and the private details we included need answers.

also.

why they sold it to lowell when you were paying.

why they then stopped forwarding the payments on,and kept them their selves.

causing more stress,when lowell started on the why have you stopped paying threats.

and main answer being..what they intend to do now it has been returned to them.

SAM

I suppose at least then it will have gone through thier complaints proceedure first.

Many thanks

Keep up with the quitting smoking i admire your will power!:cool:

Ongoing

well here i am agian, i'm unsure as to wether this is good news or bad :confused:

A letter from Global this morning referring to one of my accounts states

"Our client has completed a review of the above and instructed us to close our file. If you have any further enquiries you should send your correspondence direct to FV_1 INC".

Should i now send the CCA request or dispute letter again, this time directly to FV1 so that they can't pass the account out again, or are the covered under the 1st lot i sent to global?

Or another option, should i send a SAR to FV1 to see if they actually have my CCA?

any advice would be welcomed! i have the feeling that they will be passing this on to another DCA pretty soon.

Ongoing

wooo hooo Blue Boo 1 - global debt big fat 0 :pla di lalalala

Thank yoou so much for that, do you think that FV-1 INC will pass this on or are they covered under the account in dispute letter sent to global?

I can't believe it,that was the largest account i had.

Thank you again noomill

A not so Blue Boo:D

Ongoing

Ok, just an update here and the plot thickens, The 2nd account i had with Global was being paid every month for years. then out of the blue comes a letter from Lowell chasin for the same account and stateing that i had made payments to them and stopped. This was not the case so Sam 614 wrote a fantastic complaint letter for me to adapt a send to Global ( as we all suspected they had passed the account on and the payments) well today i got a reply to my complaint from Global. It states that Creation finance appointed them to collect on this account that they are nothing to do with the Lowell group and never have been, they have not passed this account to them nor my details and they can assure me that all payments made to them were sent to creation finance?????:confused:

So now i am really confused. Lowells initial letter quotes creation finance but creation finance already have global paying them for this account?

Should i send the complaint letter to Creation Finance and a copy to Lowell? or what would be the best step to take? Global have sent a form on how to complain to FOS which i will be doing!

Any advice is welcomed:)

Ongoing

Any advice on the last post please? any options i may have? What can i do about this?

Ongoing