Lloyds problem - took all my money... again!

tom79
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had enought of Lloyds and there collections team.

I took out a loan, got into probs and it got handed over to collections, I kept up the payments but a couple of times collections made an error, cleared out my current account... took everything. They after a complaint gave it back but it took 7 days.

My loan is not with collections now, has notbeen for many moneys, and today guess what, collections again took ALL my money! they are shut now and I am angry. My card declined at the garage but lucky for me I had some cash on me.

This is not exceptable, and I wondered, is this even legal? there must be some law about taking all your money??? they do give it back but I have to suffer for a week while they do.

Oh and also, my loan is STILL getting reported to collections on my credit file, but I am told time after time "oh no, it isnt, it is with the branch"

Heellp!

Hi, thanks for the reply,

Is a parachute account a 2nd bank account elsewhere? I have already applied for a natwest account (my credit rating isnt perfect so I hope it goes ok)

If i get this account my plan is to pay my wages into Natwest.

If I get my natwest account I will then start the CCA route but I was not sure where to start with it.

Can I get compensation for this do you think?