need help and advice.

zonaljoe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have debts with 5 or 6 creditors for approximately £28000.

Currently my outgoings exceed my incomings, I have a job and a child whom i pay child support for.

I have no assets of any value.

I was looking for some advice on my situation as I dont feel able to move on with my life with my current debt situation.

Joe

can you give us more details

what each debt is for , loan.cc etc who is it with , is it now witha dca and whom ad approxamount and how long you have had it

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Direct line loan. 12000 with moorcroft collection

Lloyds tsb loan 10000 with apex collection

lloyds tsb credit card 6000 with apex collection

student loans arrears about £1200 which have been split between 2 collection agencies ccs and thesis.

Joe

Hi and welcome to the CAG

Direct line loan. 12000 with moorcroft collection - send a cca request in the first instance see what agreement they come up with

Lloyds tsb loan 10000 with apex collection - as above

lloyds tsb credit card 6000 with apex collection - as above

student loans arrears about £1200 which have been split between 2 collection agencies ccs and thesis.

Joe

CCA request to each DCA for each card, costs £1 send postal order by recorded delivery do not sign the letter, they have 12+2 days to supply a valid agreement, after this time the account is in dispute and you can stop paying them.

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

template 8

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

im not sure. possibly for the credit card.

what is a cca request? and how do i get the details of where i send the request too?

You send the CCA request to the DCA who is dealing with you

To check for charges etc you need to send a sar to the original creditor, but I would wait until the CCA request has been dealt with.

First thing to do is to get a folder for each debt and keep a record of everything you send and recieve.

Also from now on do not call them and if they call you just state in writing - unless you can record the calls

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Nope thats about it for the moment, are you paying these DCA's at the moment? if yes and it is by Direct Debit then try and change to a Standing Order, once you get a response to the cca request post the results up in new threads on the debt collection forum, so the experts can give the agreements a once over.

If you do not get a response by the deadline of 12+2 days then we send them an account in dipsute letter, and you are then within your rights to stop paying

as for the student loan - I am not that clued up so you may be better starting a new thread for that

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------