Welcome Tangle In The Darkness.

1984Dodge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just read your post T2 so I have removed the info that was posted on trhat post.

What can I do to get this stuff looked at without exposing myself to preying eyes?

Edited by 1984Dodge
Personal info almost disclosed!

It's a difficult balance, how much do you show? I'd remove the statements for now, when Postggj turns up you can PM or email them to him. I've grabbed a copy, hope you don't mind. Leave a note on explaining they are on a need to know basis. I'll have a read through and try to get to grips with the special Welcome maths....

I have just removed all the details from all the previous posts. If someone can help then please PM ive got a really bad feeling as though someone is watching me ! ............... ooooooooooooooh !

I was really sloppy with those photobucket links!

T2/ Postggj

Any angles on my docs ?.................. any ideas would be appreciated. Do the numbers look above board?

Ive not heard anything from the **** for a while, but I want to move things forward....................ADVICE NEEDED!

Thanks cag et all.

1984 :|

I can help out regarding the signature suddenly appearing on the credit agreement they sent you and why this differs from the original you had.

When you signed the agreement they get a copy, you get a copy right? And on your copy it's unsigned but thats the one you take home. They take their copy to their offices and have it signed there.

It's exactly the same credit agreement but your original is a copy of it before welcome have signed.

They are supposed to send you another copy of the agreement after they have signed it but alas... most people don't recieve that one!

SO in other words it's not a fake...unless of course there are some obvious differences like your signature being tampered with/ boxes being filled in that were not before....etc.

Not sure the legalities of them signing the document after the fact though? anyone?

Hope this helps.

While you are waiting for replies to your thread it will also help alot if you read as many other threads as possible on here, as you will learn bucketloads and will find some of your questions have been answered elsewhere.

It is frustrating when you don't get a reply however it's important to remember that everyone on here is pretty much in the same boat.

Good luck.

Ok thanks, Its such a relief to have had your response's Thank you very much.

I'm sorry for my previous post. I'll wait for you to fing time and I am very grateful. Just an update. I have received a deemand for full settlement within 14 days from a company who claims to have taken debt from WF the new dc is called Lewis group. There is no mention of the vehicle, just a demand for payment. Ive ignored this should I sar them or cca them?

Thanks and sorry again.