Credit Today - IJ to cut jobs...

babybear39

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Breaking News... thumb_many_dice2.jpgIntrum to cut 247 jobs in Liverpool - 01/09/2009

Debt collection agency Intrum Justitia is to make 247 people redundant from its UK operations. The company is pulling back from contingency collections and will focus on debt purchase in future. Full story »

I'm gutted :rolleyes:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Haha. The people being made redundant might soon have dca's on their backs now as they won't be able to afford their bills. Might go outside their office and laugh at them all coming out as it is only around the corner from me:D

Andy...

It would be good to get an EX DCA emplyee (who worked at a highish level) to start contributing (in a debtor friendly fashion) to give us a REAL INSIGHT into the thinking and strategies of DCAs. I, for one, have never understood why a DCA, without a valid CCA, would not settle for practically whatever they would get rather than just let it "go dormnat".

I really owuld like to understand what drives DCAs in their "settlement" thinking. What are the guidelines, what are are "sign off levels" for various settlements.

Some insight from a recently made reducnatn DCA emplyee would be helpful.

Also, IJ just pulling out of servicing for 3rd parties - but still keen to buy debts - so I gues that part of the market wil continue -and grow

It would be good to get an EX DCA emplyee (who worked at a highish level) to start contributing (in a debtor friendly fashion) to give us a REAL INSIGHT into the thinking and strategies of DCAs. I, for one, have never understood why a DCA, without a valid CCA, would not settle for practically whatever they would get rather than just let it "go dormnat".

I really owuld like to understand what drives DCAs in their "settlement" thinking. What are the guidelines, what are are "sign off levels" for various settlements.

Some insight from a recently made reducnatn DCA emplyee would be helpful.

Also, IJ just pulling out of servicing for 3rd parties - but still keen to buy debts - so I gues that part of the market wil continue -and grow

I would think because for everyone of us sending cca requests and prove it letters there are probably 100's of people just rolling over and paying, why go through all the hassle of bothering with people who have some idea of their rights, when they can bully others into paying

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Dont be too harsh you lot there will be a lot of innocent baby chimps going without nuts if Mr n Mrs Chimp lose their jobs;)

Looks like crime is going up in liverpool as is the sales of shell-suits n curly perms (soz to scousers on here:))

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

sure i said they same thing!

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

Nice one, hopefull the people with one of the silliest names in the 'industry' (I think IQOR is the next daftest) will eventually loose their licence.

Iqor always reminds me of the 'igors' in Terry Pratchett novels :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)