Vanquis Card Puzzling Situation

friendinneed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I have a CC with Vanquis Bank. It has a limit of £1000 and my balance is just under that. I did dispute earlier in 2009 some charges that had appeared due to the stupid timing of them taking a DD for payment then adding interest and PPI. Anyway got some of that refunded which was fine. I have however been looking at my Equifax report as at todays date and its showing the full account paid off and SETTLED with a Zero balance. What would happen if I didnt pay them anything else.

Whilst weird, its not unusual. How long have you had the card? I had a Cap1 card and it took several months before it changed on my report. Make sure you pay as long as you can afford it. If you don't, you will get a default notice etc.

August 2010 - Debt Relief Order Ends! :)

Complaint with FOS re: Bank Charges - Financial Hardship

Email me for advice on DRO/DMP

If I have been of any help, Please tickle my scales

I have had the card two years and whilst I agree that if it was a fairly new card it may take a while to update it shows all the months before hand then goes to zero and says settled which implies the account is paid in full and its not

Mmm thats very strange. If the statements say you have a balance, I'd go by that. Or try ringing them and see what they say, maybe they sent the entry to the credit agency wrong.

August 2010 - Debt Relief Order Ends! :)

Complaint with FOS re: Bank Charges - Financial Hardship

Email me for advice on DRO/DMP

If I have been of any help, Please tickle my scales