Marstons, help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My problem is that I would like some help with, please. The first , MARSTONS group, collected £270 from my son who knew nothing about a debt. Marstons said we had to pay as the van was coming and they were going to take my belongings if I had no till receipts to show. I gave them my mortgage money for my son they advised him to go to the mags court and swear an oath. The courts beleived him & refunded the original fine amount of £45 but we had to get the other £235 back off Marstons. I have written twice and received a letter telling me I am in the complaints queue.

Any help please.

I have written twice and received a letter telling me I am in the complaints queue.

Any help please.

I would first send them a letter via recorded delivery telling them of your intent to seek legal action against them if they fail to return the money within say 7 days.

Then if they fail to reply or return the money within that time, you need to send them a 'letter before action' again via recorded delivery, stating that you are now pursuing this through the small claims procedure.

Then use the small claims procedure to get your money back.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!