'3 at home' terms and conditions change

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Im on a contract with 3 in my 14th of 18 months.

Ive been abroad and noticed that I had been charged for texts and mins that when I took out the contract would have been included under the '3 at home' policy.

Since reading these forums I now know that the terms and conditions changed etc and a few months ago I probably was notified although I cant remember this at all.

I just want to know my standpoint on this, as apparently they stated that as long as I contact them within one month of being notified I could cancel the contract, but obviously ive missed this period.

Thanks for any advice,

Tom

It was last October they started notifying users - I got mine in a bill stufffer. However, if you were within the EU, this wouldn;t be too much of an ussye as the revised EU charges were only slightly more. I think is is only those who used 3 Australia that notices the biggeest difference.

If it makes you feel any better, thet had been saying that the At Home tariff was actually a limited offer bolt-on, and had reached the end of its availability.