allied international

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again, I never got a reply from Nasty West on this but have just received a phone call from someone from Triton debt services. I would not go throught the screening and told her that I would only communicate in writing. She said they have sent me numerous letters ( I have not received any at all ) and she would send out another, so I take it that the debt has been passed on and am waiting for a letter. Does anyone know Triton because I would like to know what I'll be up against this time. Thanks.

Hi, Triton in house collections NatWest:madgrin:

• Confused 1

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Wait for their puerile letter, have a laugh at it, give it your hamster for bedding, keep any freepost envelopes they might send, fill em full of junk mail and post em back!

• Confused 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi, yesterday I received a letter from Triton dated 4th July, asking for a cheque for the full amount by return post, or if I could not pay right away, to ring them. Today I got the follow up letter dated 13th July saying that failed to make the payment and they are considering further action to obtain repayment and it seems appropriate to request that a debt recovery agent to call on me to discuss and agree proposals for repayment. They would prefer not to take this action and request i contact them by phone. Any ideas? Shouls I make offer? Oh, and by the way, I'm afraid I don't have a hamster. But I do have a cat with a litter tray so will make good use of the paper, lol.

No visits, no phone calls,please go away or words

suitably phrased Hippy.

Tell em to take court action, go for mediation

and pay £5 a month until the next millenium:madgrin:

I think the usual Hippy action is required '' wait & see'', there may be

BIG DISCOUNTS ON OFFER>

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Sheer tripe.....

The ONLY time you need be worried is if you receive a court summons, and even then you will be able to kick it in the crown jewels!

If, may, could, would, possible & never in a month of Sundays are hilarious and can be laughed at. If they were going to do anything, then they would have done so by now!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...
:sad: Received letter from Triton today saying that they have recommended to nasty west that solicitors should be instructed to take me to court and i would be liable for court costs. Should i take much notice and should i make offer? Thanks for all the help so far.

Hi Hippy I guess the ''solicitors'' is the next desk to the Titon OIK.

What' the offer a pipe full of Hippy's special shag:madgrin:

I think I would wait for the next missile:laser:

Edited by BRIGADIER2JCS
missed the r out of Triton mine sounds better!!!!!!!!!

All bowlarks at the moment, why inform you of their intended action? Why don't they just get on with doing what they threaten? Oh wait a minute...it's because they don't want to fork out for legal fees and court costs they would much rather threaten you with words in the hope that you feel intimidated enough to cough up..