Robinson Way Court Proceedings - Help urgently needed!

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4048 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi Blaser. I'm not a solicitor but I've made some comments. Others will verify

hi sorry i missed you last night sleeping to early morning shifts i read through thread seems to me that everyone is getting thiese does this mean that they have to restart all court action NO also it appears that they have added the previous court costs (which was ajourned no costs to them granted to rw ) CHECK THE ORDER RECEIVED AFTER HEARING. IF NO COSTS AWARDED IN THEIR FAVOUR THEN IMO NO has been added regardless of what previous judge ruled . please bear with me i will try to get on pc this eveing
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

an update well i still have had no response from robinson way as far as i am aware they were granted 20 days to reply from the first of october for there case,i was given 14 days for my defense which i did .