Can I get a mortgage with a bad credit record

arcacia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For aproximately a year and a half, I have got my credit score from poor to fair. My score now is 733 which is the national average. However, I do have 1 default and 1 CCJ, which I am tackling at the moment.

I am so fedup with being refused a mortgage when my finacial position is good. This is the second time to be refused in the last two years.

I'm also wanting to obtain a mortgage throught the right to buy as I have been quoted an excellent figure from the councill, it will run out in the next two months. Further, I am so fedup with morgage advisors telling me to give it another 6 months, I do that and get knocked down cos its either because I'm self employed, my credit reports not good enough or its because its a first time mortgage. I will be a pensioner before I get a mortgage!!!!!!!!! LOL

Anyone know of a mortgage company?

Would really welcome some advice

tbh it is difficult even for those with an excellent credit rating.

I thought NR were supposed to be lending - but i could not personally recommended them

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE