Westcot trying it on...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ah well, I should have known better re: the above mentioned cretins but I had a letter today which surpasses even their own stupidity. It has nil balance:

img045.jpg

This matter was dealt with in November 2007 and then again in November 2008 with my BR but they still don't seem to get it! They even said that Experian passed on my new address to them :shock: I think I need to refer back to my IP.

I called the number and got a girl answering who didn't seem to know what to do...I spoke to her supervisor and was told a number of these letters have gone out in error regardless of the account status :shock:

I was given the CEOs name and advised to contact him because the whole episode sent me in to a very bad panic attack and a great deal of distress.

When I have calmed down I will be writing to their CEO in the strongest possible terms because they say that they can't search ny CF but they were given my address by Experian :confused: They did an address search so what's stopping them doing a BR search either online or with my CR :-x

I do not want to be dealing with these cretins with concussion :|

Edited by babybear39
  • Haha 1

BabyBear

You left your reference number on the payment slip (not that it would take much for even these donkeys to recognise this description of their total incompetence)

Thanks for spotting that 2G. Amended and reposted :)