Hello & thank you

Revenant

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good evening

Like so many others I have been reading posts on here for many months and the insight gained has help me start dealing with a couple of well known DCA's and so far so good

We all start off in the same boat when the letters start to arrive but when you begin to read the advice given and the success stories it sinks in quite quickly that you're not alone

I hope that in time I will be able contribute to this site and help others in return

Thank you CAG

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Your input will be most welcome - most of us on here start as novices and it is such a pleasure to help out those just tackling their problems with the information we have learnt from this site.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

People feel a bit better when they come on cag and realise they are not alone there is help and support here. Any contribution you can make will be most welcome. :)