OPC issues

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got a ticket at Watford Cassio Metro station from OPC on 20th July 09, but there was no ticket present on my car. Two weeks later, I get a letter telling me I now have to pay £100 instead of the 'reduced' £50. Annoyed, I rang them, and explained. I was told to make representations in writing, which I did, along with sending a £50 cheque to show willing.

The day they specified as the deadline before they brought in a third party came, and I hadn't received anything, so i rang up to ask what was going on. They had received no cheque or representations from me. This made me panic, and, unwisely, I paid it over the phone using a friends card.

I've now been directed to this website by a friend, and feel like an idiot for paying them, specially since i've read some of the threads on this forum. Would I be able to get my money refunded back, and how do I go about this?

Also, I was parked ONE space along from the parking allocated to Cassio station, and had a paid ticket for Cassoi clearly visible in my car. When I took a look around the car park, the only sign I saw was A3, small and not in clear view to those parking.

It hasn't been cashed, I checked today. It's a third party counter cheque, which apparently means I can't get it stopped unless OPC agree to that. Pssh.. and pigs might fly..

Hi Dayana,

Blood and stone spring to mind, but once bitten twice shy. Tell everyone you know about this [problem] and this site.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.