Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4101 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Aunt Bessies and steak night

Mmmmm fine foods section, "eh"

Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths **Claim Recieved**

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?181761-Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths-**Claim-Recieved**/page25

Summary Judgement 01/02/2011 **REFUSED** set for trial "May 23rd To June 30th 2011"

DISCONTINUED 3rd MAY 2011 **WON**

santander" Responsible Lending!!!!!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?219431-quot-santander-quot-Responsible-Lending!!!!!!!

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?262962-Capquest-quot-V-quot-Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too!!! And I've had to take my house sign down...

Platinum Manor...now the postman is disrespecting me and my neighbours are throwing rubbish in my garden. Woe is me...:eek:

:rolleyes:

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

:D:D:D

One rule for the rich platinum royalties and one for the poor basics...

Let them eat cake!

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Typical, just as you think you have made it to platinum and a decent status, they change the rules and I can't remember my 30 days notice coming through. Bet they sent it in the post :p

Oops. I made Gold.....where is the sodding pen??? :D

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

:D :D

Dear CAG

Account in Dispute!

Contrary to Section 72(1a) of the Forum Act 2009 you have failed to provide a valid Demotion Notice with 30 days notice + 2 working days...

:D :D

Dear CAG

Account in Dispute!

Contrary to Section 72(1a) of the Forum Act 2009 you have failed to provide a valid Demotion Notice with 30 days notice + 2 working days...

Be careful not to sign the letter cos they might send you a "copy" of the terms and conditions.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

:eek: or a photoshopped mockup of my Avatar! :cool:

Nah, I've been here longer so long than Alzheimer's setting in, so you can't even trust that. :razz:

Have I had my tea yet?

This is getting more like RBS the more I come here.

Some unfortunates including me who have Gold account status and you have a Royalties Gold accounts.

Thank God I haven't been asked about whether I was home insurance or I might think I was on a bank site, pmsl.

Hang on, SHOULD I BE USING CAPS WITH YOU BOOKIE :p

YES! But if you are "PMSL", maybe YOU need some help too? :-D

Age is definitely catching up on me and fast :D

What you need is Tennerbanker....:D

I wonder if any of you could please let me know what the deal is with those little green squares under the post count.:confused:

They're reputation green blobs :), if a fellow cagger has been helpful to you, you can show your thanks by clicking that caggers scales (just below the green blobs, and leaving a short thank you note.

Hope thats answered your question.

Yes it has, thanks beachcomber.:)

I guess it's nice to know that 2 people thought I'd helped.

I wonder who they were.

Me again :)

If you click on 'User CP' it'll show 'Latest Reputations' - there you find thanks received, date & maybe the caggers name who clicked your scales.

Beachy

(If I've been helpful you may click mine :) )

Edited by beachcomber60
  • Haha 1