Lowell finace/portfolio Hamptons legal and Red debt collection???? help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

i posted on here a while ago about receiving letters from lowell.

they threatened me with everythin under the sun, then i started getting letters from hamptons legal threatening legal action, and ccgs and so on im sure u know the kinda thing i was getting, and now im gettin letters from red debt collection, along the lines of the original letters from lowell, the debts has just become 6 years old and ive never had any cotanct with them myself in all that time, what advice do u have for me to do from now, am i right in thinkin its statue barred or am i mis informed,

all help would be greatly recieved

kind regards

chris

Howdy there, you're not alone with your fight against them . . . they even threatened me with a statutory demand . . . I sent the statute barred letter back and have finally had confirmation that I have won one . . . still have another 2 ongoing . . . but the letter really does work !!! good luck !!

these are the dates , the date that the credit defaulted on my experian account is the 8/8/03, but the i hadnt made a payment since bout 6 months before then to capital one, i have had loads of letters in last 6 months but never replied to one, is that safe to send them the letter now, because i want to get this off my credit history cos its even stopping me gettin a mobile phone contract or any other form of credit checked contract, i also have to get guarantors every time i rent a flat its such a pian, how long will it usually take to get that monkey of my credit history

so it should allready be off my credit report seein as its six years, should i check that before i send the letter, seeing as we all know its empty threats and they can wait as long as i can get this of my credit report

shall do and ill let you know what it says, all your advice as always has been invaluable, and greatly appreicated, i have nothin but amazing words for this site, there is always ppl willin to offer good sound advice straightaway and its been a great comfort knowin you guys and gals are out there

• 4 weeks later...