Recived CCA From Credit Collections UK...What to do now?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4109 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I recently posted for advice on how to get rid of a debt that I have with my student Halls. The Debt was sold to Credit Collections UK Limited. I sent them a letter about the CCA's, that someone had provided to me through this website.

The company sent me all the documents, that I had signed with T&C's clearly Visible. Now I question myself. Is this the end of the road or is there something else I can do?

I have offered them a payment plan of £1 a month, as I have no income or any other option. The Debt is a 4 figure number, would they say it is too small of a payment?

Please Help...

Thanks

These are the documents they provided me... Don't think the images came out properly, I will try again

The images are too small to read, but this does not look like it is a credit agreement. Is this a tenancy agreement.

It is infact the tenant agreement. I did write to them in email before I discovered this website that I can make a payment of £260 a month until I can afford to pay full. But that didnt work out as I lost my Job. Now I can only offer them £1 a month.

Arn't a tenant agreement and Credit agreement the same thing?

Edited by thandiboss
It is infact the tenant agreement. I did write to them in email before I discovered this website that I can make a payment of £260 a month until I can afford to pay full. But that didnt work out as I lost my Job. Now I can only offer them £1 a month.

Arn't a tenant agreement and Credit agreement the same thing?

No, they are 2 completely different things.

Looks as though someone also stood surity.