Fredickson - EGG LOAN CCA Response please help

lfcweb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I have received a response to a CCA request I sent to the Fredricksons regarding one of my EGG accounts this is for a LOAN.

Firstly is this a valid CCA? I read somewhere on here about multiple agreements but it was over my head so I am not sure if I am barking up the wrong tree!

I didn't realise untlil I received this CCA that PPI had been added to the loan! Can I reclaim this PPI back?

I honestly do not remember asking for it or ticking a box on the internet application and I am sure I would not have done knowingly as I have been Self Employed effectively for the last 20 years, I had earnings protection insurance & a pension from my bank which cost an arm and a leg at the time (thats another story), looking at this PPI on the agreement it only takes effect after 180days / 6 months.

The amount left on the loan is a lot less than the PPI premium, so do I keep paying token payments while I claim (if I can) or stop paying?

Apologies for all these questions I have so many agreements etc to go through I am loosing the plot which made me ill again for a few weeks.

Eggloan1.jpg

Eggloan2.jpg

Hi,I don't know anything about ppi stuff but aside from that this loan agreement is the same as mine. The most obvious thing missing from it is the lack of 'cooling off period' or 'right to cancel'. Vint1954 started a very useful thread on this very subject.

But as you have PPI issues there may be a better way than that to contest it and also seek your ppi premium back.

I don't see any T&C's???

If you don't remember taking out the PPI, I would put a claim in to get it all back.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ideally I would like to get the PPI back as I really would never have taken it out if I had realised it was added at the time! What is teh best way to reclaim this as I have stopped making payments on the account at the moment? I saw another thread that said the PPI and Loan amounts should be show sepereately ie multiple agreement does anyone know if this is the case here?

Hi Ifcweb,

It depends what info you need..each company will only send the data THEY hold about you, so if you have been dealing with the DCA and making payments for a while and want the full Monty you'd need to SAR both. If you just want the stuff prior to them taking it over, just SAR Egg.

REgards,

Elsa x

• Haha 1

Thanks I will probably go with Egg as I have serveral accts with them across various DCA's. I am interested in the PPI info so I guess it will be Egg that will have that.

Many thanks for your time, scales tipped!