Traffic Wardens - given power of arrest?

Guest trip secrets

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest trip secrets

I've heard through the grapevine that wardens have been told they will be able to arrest people in the future for civil disobedience. This is big brother gone mad if true. Can any Traffic Wardens testify to this anonymously?

Edited by ukaviator

higly dubiouse

the only trafic wardens would would be able to if allowed would be the police own trafic wardens or pcso

yes, we still have them where i live and have my respect.

they dont treat the motorist like a cash cow and are there just to keep the traffic moving

most local authority wardens dont even understand road traffic regs let alone anything else

my opinion

pure crap

I've heard through the grapevine that wardens have been told they will be able to arrest people in the future for civil disobedience. This is big brother gone mad if true. Can any Traffic Wardens testify to this anonymously?

Highly unlikely to happen. Most PCSO's have no specific arrest powers other than those allocated to any citizen. I would not thought traffic wardens would actually want an arrest power and the confontation that comes with it.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.