**** CAG Christmas meet: Saturday 12th December, Oxford: Red Lion, 7pm ****

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4053 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

CAG Christmas meet location vote  

42 Caggers have voted

1. 1. CAG Christmas meet location vote

• London
    • Oxford
    • Leicester
    • Huntingdon
    • Northampton
    • Nottingham
    • Lincoln
    • Edinburgh
    • Other: Please specify

Well I don't want to get anyone into trouble, you know me :oops:, but isn't that a bit of a coincidence that Caro and Tilly, who usually plan things together, BOTH told the other one she wasn't going, and then BOTH actually turned up?

Hmmm.... If it were me, I'd have been gobsmacked too.... :razz:

:-D :-D :-D

lol - Tilly said no-one would believe it wasn't planned when Caro rang us at 7 ish to say she was almost in Oxford - we had to leg it to meet her and then get her checked into our accomodation. Doubt they'll do unplanned again after that accomodation though. :)

Jan

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't want to get anyone into trouble, you know me :oops:,

Why would anyone be in trouble?:confused:

but isn't that a bit of a coincidence that Caro and Tilly, who usually plan things together,

We do?

BOTH told the other one she wasn't going, and then BOTH actually turned up?

The real co-incidence is that we both went for the same reason.;)

Yeah. If I'd known I'd have picked Tills up on the way, and taken a toothbrush and change of essential garb.:p

Anyway, nice to see you again Castlebest and Pink Duchess. It's always a pleasure, and I think suggested venue for a future meet has great merit, although lifejackets would probably be adviseable!!:lol:

Tilly (or should I say Lizzie) well what can I say. I suppose I should have guessed that you'd pull out all the stops to get there! Can't remember when you last missed a CAG meet. :lol:

Was good to see you again too Jan, and thank you so much for your northern hospitality, putting me up in your cell.:grin: Lift to the station was no problem, and at least you had some company to while away some of the hours. I hope you felt it was worth it.:)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sorry folks, I am really feeling bad about this, I was so looking forward to getting down to Oxford but my horse went lame on Thursday. There are so many people I would like to meet, old and new.

Now I'm £350 worse off and not much nearer finding a solution and I haven't had the workshop bill yet. Bliddy cars !!

Lets hope there's another meet before May and I'll be there.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Awww - didn't anyone want to meet me cos I'm newbie?? :(

Shame 'cos I'd come from Manchester, but it was nice to meet PD and Peter, meet up with Caro and Tilly again (met them at the Leeds meet which appears to have been the main Christmas meet after all!). :D

Jan

Lol...It wasn't your fault. I had some family issues so it was already awkward but when some other people couldn't make it I decided to leave it until next time.

Well I don't want to get anyone into trouble, you know me :oops:, but isn't that a bit of a coincidence that Caro and Tilly, who usually plan things together, BOTH told the other one she wasn't going, and then BOTH actually turned up?

Well sorry to disappoint Bookie but its called thinking for yourself :rolleyes: i don't think i need to explain myself to you or anybody else the main thing is i went.

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Well sorry to disappoint Bookie but its called thinking for yourself :rolleyes: i don't think i need to explain myself to you or anybody else the main thing is i went.

Still hungover Tills? Not like you to miss a windup when you see one... ;-)

the main thing is i went.

Yes, Tilly. You are extremely dedicated to the cause. A shining light by which I try to set my standards.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

...miss a windup
Is that snail for 'Miss Whiplash' Bw?? :confused:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Ooh MTM your baby has been kidnapped :eek:

whats the ransom this time :rolleyes:

Edited by **Tilly**

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Ooh MTM your baby has been kidnapped :eek:

I bet it went to the same place you disapeared to a dark, dismal, lonely place. mhahahahah

glad to see you are back as an elephant Tills, I did not recognise you before

I bet it went to the same place you disapeared to a dark, dismal, lonely place. mhahahahah

:eek:

ahh work yep dark mornings dismal weather and not a sole around :p:D

glad to see you are back as an elephant Tills, I did not recognise you before

:D

A-Z Index

How about Brum 'cos it's more central?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Think there's a thread for Manchester around Spring ... I don't mind Manchester or Leeds though.

And a thread for South somewhere too ... although I think I'll stick closer to home in future!

Haven't noticed one for Birmingham yet.

Jan

Yes, Tilly. You are extremely dedicated to the cause. A shining light by which I try to set my standards.

Awww shucks OD :oops: thankyou :)

A-Z Index

Cag meet calender :rolleyes:

Jan......

February..... booked ;)

March...... Manchester Spams Biffday :D

April....... Cardiff

May........Leeds ?

etc etc etc :D

fill in the missing spaces :p

Edited by **Tilly**

A-Z Index

April - Cardiff

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Tis true I have a week off work in March and I wouldn't mind a celebratory CAG meet.... Coincides with my Biffday too.... quelle surprise...:D

I can put cash on my biffday list and then travel..... hurrah... to places further afield like Manchester or Leeds....

Oh and Jan4a... don't be put off coming South again cos If we do an Essex one you can come and stay with me.... it's a bit like cell block H in my house only untidier... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Oh and Jan4a... don't be put off coming South again cos If we do an Essex one you can come and stay with me.... it's a bit like cell block H in my house only untidier... :grin:

Thank you. I'd go if you/Tills/Caro etc were going, provided I could of course.

mmmm - prisoner cell block H - carrots have big ears then ;)