Lowell financial

mrennis

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter from Lowell and many subsequent claiming that I owe them £10,000. This was back in June and I have sent off CCA request + £1.00. They replied stating that they need more than 12 days to find. Just received another letter saying that the agreement is in Eggs archives and as soon as it becomes available I may be liable for further interest and court fees. I also notice that they completed an unrecorded enquiry on my file credit file - who authorised this?

There has been no collection on this debt since 2007 since direct legal and general stopped collecting for some reason! Also this entry with egg no longer appears on my credit file.

What do I do. Raise a complaint. Obviously in my various comms to Lowell I have told them I don't know what they are talking about!

Help

I would SAR them and get ALL of the informatiom on whatever account they are chasing.

Also, don't ring them, put it in a letter.

Regarding the 12 + 2 days rule they are now in default for not supplying you with the info you requested. Write to them and inform them of this.

good luck! :)

9-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent:o !! Lloyds and Halifax!

20-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent Capital One

20-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent Halifax Card Services

20-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent Marbles

20-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent Halifax (Birchave0's sis)

8-3-07 PPI refund Lloyds TSB Loan £1200 + £2900 off loan balance

22-5-07 Halifax *Won* £1025

23-9-07 Goldfish 8k balance written off, £2300 PPI + charges returned, no agreement

I received a letter from Lowell and many subsequent claiming that I owe them £10,000. This was back in June and I have sent off CCA request + £1.00. They replied stating that they need more than 12 days to find. Just received another letter saying that the agreement is in Eggs archives and as soon as it becomes available I may be liable for further interest and court fees. I also notice that they completed an unrecorded enquiry on my file credit file - who authorised this?

There has been no collection on this debt since 2007 since direct legal and general stopped collecting for some reason! Also this entry with egg no longer appears on my credit file.over 6 years since you signed then?

What do I do. Raise a complaint. Obviously in my various comms to Lowell I have told them I don't know what they are talking about!

Help

hi. welcome to cag.

they have 12+2 end of.send this recorded print name do not sign.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/571-failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

see what they come back with to this.if they continue to try to collect. raise complaint

and report them to oft/ts.

no need for SAR unless they actually obtain a enforcable cca and you need to reduce the amount owed by checking any charges/interest added.

no cca ,lowell with make a few begging offers and then skulk off.

SAM

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

Thanks for that

What about the unrecorded entry on my file. How did they get in there. Does anyone know. Are CRA' s in bed with these guys are what?

:D:D

without a doubt.

CRA is the duvet

DCA is the sheet

the CRA covering the DCA'S back :)

SAM

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

• 3 weeks later...