CCA request to Santander returned

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a CCA request to Santander and it has been returned with the postal order quote "i am returning your letter as the account number you have provided is not showing as a valid MBNA account. Please re-submit your request with the correct details"

the address I sent the request to was santander, chester business park, chester. Does anyone have an alternative address?

thanks

I sent a CCA request to Santander and it has been returned with the postal order quote "i am returning your letter as the account number you have provided is not showing as a valid MBNA account. Please re-submit your request with the correct details"

the address I sent the request to was santander, chester business park, chester. Does anyone have an alternative address?

thanks

Who was the card origonally with?

originally it was Abbey credit card. the account number is the one to which payments are made (via debt management plan with Payplan)

I got the address from Payplan and sent it to Santander at Chester.

MBMA wrote back saying the account is not a valid MBMA account number.

I think that I may miss a payment or 2 to see if that will generate a letter from them with an account number. Or should I send a subject access letter do you think?

originally it was Abbey credit card. the account number is the one to which payments are made (via debt management plan with Payplan)

I got the address from Payplan and sent it to Santander at Chester.

MBMA wrote back saying the account is not a valid MBMA account number.

I think that I may miss a payment or 2 to see if that will generate a letter from them with an account number. Or should I send a subject access letter do you think?

Unless the account was purchaced by MBNA, you have sent it to the wrong address.

Try sending it to abbey's head office in London.

No point in an SRA at this point.