Help Please

Dotgirl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anybody please help. I have been getting phone calls everyday from Indian Call centre who say they are Lloyds Bank. The number comes up as a Brighton number.They are looking for someone who rented a room from me for 2 months and then left my address nearly 9 months ago. I have returned all mail addressed to this person and have asked them on numerous occassions to remove my ex directory phone number form their records. I dont even know how they got it. I have been into the branch as well but have been told that they cannot help me.

No matter how many times I say that I have no idea where this person is and that I am unable to pass a message on to them they still keep calling and then want to know all my personal details! Which I refuse to give them. They then ask me to pass on a message to this person!!! If I knew where they were I would happily pass on a message and get them to remove my phone number. My answer machine is being clogged up with all the messages they leave and they just ignore anything I tell them.

Does anybody have a template letter I can send them and an address to send it to. I have thought about changing my phone number but why should I have to go to all that hassle ie broadband provider etc when they have the wrong details.