Excel parking... again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey,

I know there are plenty of threads about these pests, but i just wanted to share my experience of Excel...

I regularly drop my girlfriend of to work, which involves stopping in Forster Square retail park. The car park operates a 2 hour free policy.

On one particular day i dropped my gf of at 6:50am as usual and then exited the car park and returned home. I then went about my day - getting fuel at sainsburys and shopping at Asda.

I then returned to the car park and visited a shop for a few minutes, before collecting my girlfriend when she finished work just after 1pm.

I then received a PCN from excel, stating that i had entered the car park at 8:50am and left at 3:20 pm - a stay of over 6 hours!!

I think that it is a massive mistake on their part - the clock on the camera seems to be 2 hours fast!

Anyway - im going to see what happens - very little i expect. Fortunately, Sainburys were very helpful in tracking down my receipt proving that i bought fuel (paying by card) at their station on the day in question at 11:19 am (when i was meant to be parked up according to Excel:-|).

Warning: Freemen of the Land Operate here. Think twice before accepting 'legal advice'.

Hey,

I know there are plenty of threads about these pests, but i just wanted to share my experience of Excel...

I regularly drop my girlfriend of to work, which involves stopping in Forster Square retail park. The car park operates a 2 hour free policy.

On one particular day i dropped my gf of at 6:50am as usual and then exited the car park and returned home. I then went about my day - getting fuel at sainsburys and shopping at Asda.

I then returned to the car park and visited a shop for a few minutes, before collecting my girlfriend when she finished work just after 1pm.

I then received a PCN from excel, stating that i had entered the car park at 8:50am and left at 3:20 pm - a stay of over 6 hours!!

I think that it is a massive mistake on their part - the clock on the camera seems to be 2 hours fast!

Anyway - im going to see what happens - very little i expect. Fortunately, Sainburys were very helpful in tracking down my receipt proving that i bought fuel (paying by card) at their station on the day in question at 11:19 am (when i was meant to be parked up according to Excel:-|).

Don't waste a stamp just ignore the letters.

The person who owns Excel also owns the ANPR company that they use (ANPR International). I believe he was recently shopping for a new yacht. Timing 'mistakes' by PPCs are frequent and we often see Excel in this. Pure co-incidences I am sure.