style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just thought I would share my experiences so far with you fine people.

Letter sent requesting bank statements for the past six years on my Royalties premier account on 15/5/06, with a £10 cheque clerly requesting full subject access request and bank statement for the past 6 years.

Letter recived back dated 25/5/06 asking did I want to have just the bank statments (which would be £5) or a full subject access request.

Wrote back on 10/6/06 advising that as previoulsy stated I requested a full subject access request (Is it just me or are they trying to stall me here?)

letter recieved back on 21/6/06 thanks for you letter we will send you full details within 40 days from the date that the request was recieved from the bank.

26/7/06 still no bank statements so write them a letter giving them 7 days to reply (sent recorded) or I would apply to the County Court for an order to enforce compliance, together with damages at the discretion of the court.

Guess what? on 30/7/06 all my bank statements turn up, so that night, added up the charges then checked and double checked, triple checked and then checked again (well I am an auditor so second nature)

Preliminary letter sent on 3/8/06 for £1225.00. They don't have long to reply now, so will let you know how it goes.

Helen

Monument - £312 - Request for repayment of charges sent 26/6/06. Letter received offering £156. LBA sent 25/7/06. Court claim made 22/8/06.

RBS - £1225.00 - Request for repayment of charges sent - 3/8/06. LBA sent 30/8/06

Capital One -£160.00 - Request for repayment of charges sent. Reply offering £96. LBA sent reply received saying that's your lot. Court claim made 27/7/06, has until 15/8/06 to reply. **FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 17/8/06. £160.00 + £30.00 c/costs. **

Hi Melons30

same almost happened to me they cut it very fine and even then did not supply all the details, so technically they are in default (but i'm saving that for later). I'm claiming about £5200 + about £1200 in interest. I'll be doing it in two chunks I think

I'm at the fob off go away letter from Tommy and LBA stage.

I'm not even going to ask about your user name :-)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Good luck Dave,

Hope it all goes well for you.

As for my user name, well as you can see my name is helen so I was always called melons from a young age at school and it has stuck ever since. Nothing to do with anything else ha ha :lol:

Helen

Monument - £312 - Request for repayment of charges sent 26/6/06. Letter received offering £156. LBA sent 25/7/06. Court claim made 22/8/06.

RBS - £1225.00 - Request for repayment of charges sent - 3/8/06. LBA sent 30/8/06

Capital One -£160.00 - Request for repayment of charges sent. Reply offering £96. LBA sent reply received saying that's your lot. Court claim made 27/7/06, has until 15/8/06 to reply. **FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 17/8/06. £160.00 + £30.00 c/costs. **

• 3 weeks later...

Letter received on 22/8/06 from Tommy McLean at Customer relations saying that we believe the charges are fair blah blah, and that therefore the charges will stand.

LBA sent today.

Helen