Is there such thing as a Blacklist? - Recording Inside :D

ar_123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well according to Interim Justicia there is :rolleyes:

Morons.

I have a recording with them in the attachment in which I was advised I would be "blacklisted" for not paying them a £16 "admin fee".

I told the chimp that he was being recorded at the start as well.

It starts after I give him my details.

IJ_recording.mp3

Aren't they lovely :rolleyes:

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

oh dear the twit hung up on you , think you might have upset him, :D

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Well done on recording the call. Everyone should record their calls as a matter of routine. What device did you use?

what a numpty

"see you in court"

that'll be a first LOL

LOL, if any doubts or alledged debtor is annoying sir/madam DCA agent, take the 'we'll see you in Court route'...one size fits all. Silly, boring, pig-ignorant cretin. I'd have shut his cake-hole up, but it so grinds that others don't realise what filthy garbage he speaks.

Lowlife.

They are so used to it they'll say it on tape! It appears they cower at OFT guidelines...not (but then we know they do it knowingly!) :roll::roll: Big scary OFT...not. Useless, pathetic OFT would hear that and do shovel all, ooh-errr, well they might take you to Court so best not say anything...jokers. If we catch them doing it en masse we might say stop it again, that's all we do, however. (although when we cannot ignore it any further we will issue a warning to them, but as we are a gummy regulator, that's about as big an ultimatum we dare issue- we cannot make them stop - who do you think we are?!)

Throw that man a peanut! If they are right they chuck the book at you (assuming monkey can understand) and if they're wrong (again assuming monkey can understand) they have the threat line to ensure small-willied monkey still feels like he is an important monkey.

He was so cool.... :cool::roll:

I love these recording threads. :D It will be their downfall one day....

Anne is going to the ever effective CSA - so the DCA industry will now grind to a halt!! ;)

(In bad mood)

Well done on recording the call. Everyone should record their calls as a matter of routine. What device did you use?

Hi,

I used a fantastic site called Record Your Call - phone recording, recording calls, telephone interviews, recording disputes.

Its 10p a minute to record calls and you dont pay any extra on top, calls can instantly be downloaded from an online account manager for free.

Whats more you can get your own free 070 number, when they call it records the call and costs them 50p a minute to call you, the 070 number can be forwarded to any landline (could forward it to the local police station can listen to the recorded call :D)!!! Also you can make it say with a pre-recorded message that "Calls are being recorded".

I would seriously recommend the service.

Edited by ar_123