arrow default notices

feelinglow

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Joined experian 2day only to find I have 2 defaults filed by arrow as follows..

ENTRY NUMBER: C5

Name: MR xxxxxx

Address: xxxxxxx Date of birth: xxxxx

Company name: ARROW GLOBAL LIMITED Account type: Communications Started: 30/07/1998 Default Balance: £112 Current Balance: £112

Defaulted On: 12/04/2005 File Updated for the Period to: 07/12/2008

and the second 1 was

ENTRY NUMBER: C6

Name: Mr xxxxxxx

Address: xxxxxxx

Date of birth: xxxxxxx

Company name: ARROW GLOBAL LIMITED Account type: Communications Started: 02/07/2001 Default Balance: £112 Current Balance: £112

Defaulted On: 04/08/2005 File Updated for the Period to: 07/12/2008

now arrow only got in touch about these this year and i told them i didnt owe this money as i have a statement off orange Dated 19th sept 2008 showing a balance of £0.00 as of the 3rd june 2005 and politely told them to go fore and multiply took 5 phone calls off them for them to get message but they did go away

in the end.

what can i do about the above 2 get them removed thx in advance.

Edited by feelinglow

Hi All

Joined experian 2day only to find I have 2 defaults filed by arrow as follows..

ENTRY NUMBER: C5

Name: MR xxxxxx

Address: xxxxxxx Date of birth: xxxxx

Company name: ARROW GLOBAL LIMITED Account type: Communications Started: 30/07/1998 Default Balance: £112 Current Balance: £112

Defaulted On: 12/04/2005 File Updated for the Period to: 07/12/2008

and the second 1 was

ENTRY NUMBER: C6

Name: Mr xxxxxxx

Address: xxxxxxx

Date of birth: xxxxxxx

Company name: ARROW GLOBAL LIMITED Account type: Communications Started: 02/07/2001 Default Balance: £112 Current Balance: £112

Defaulted On: 04/08/2005 File Updated for the Period to: 07/12/2008

now arrow only got in touch about these this year and i told them i didnt owe this money as i have a statement off orange Dated 19th sept 2008 showing a balance of £0.00 as of the 3rd june 2005 and politely told them to go fore and multiply took 5 phone calls off them for them to get message but they did go away

in the end.

what can i do about the above 2 get them removed thx in advance.

You need to write to arrow, insisting that they remove these defaults forthwith, or you will seek compensation. Give them 7 days to respond, confirming removal.

Hi Vint1954

Thx for your response is there a data protection act I can quote 2 them or do I just send them a nasty letter telling them 2 remove them.. do I also send them a copy of the proof on my statement showing I didn't owe this as well ??

Rgrds

Hi Vint1954

Thx for your response is there a data protection act I can quote 2 them or do I just send them a nasty letter telling them 2 remove them.. do I also send them a copy of the proof on my statement showing I didn't owe this as well ??

Rgrds

Yes, the relevent section is s10 of the data protection act. If you check the forum DCA letters out, it is quoted in there.

Hi Vint1954

Rgrds

And you can add that you are going to complain to the OFT.

• 2 months later...

Hi All

Wonder if you could help me out again with arrow...The update so far is that I sent arrow the s10 of the data protection act letter and got no response off of them I had already sent them a cca letter before and again got no response from them, I also sent them the CRA multiple defaults letter plus I sent them another copy of the statement to prove I don't owe the money and still got no response from them. I also wrote too the credit reference agencie and got this response from them.

Further to our recent correspondence, we have been contacted by Arrow Global Ltd (C5) who

have advised us that they are unable to amend/delete the entry in question at the current time.

Arrow Global Ltd has requested that you contact them directly regarding this matter with a copy

of the statement as proof of payment.

The address to write to is as follows:

Arrow Global Ltd,

3rd Floor,

15 Old Bailey,

London,

EC4M 7EF

The following 'Notice of Dispute' will remain on your report for 28 days. It will then be removed, unless we receive further notification from you:

"THE CONSUMER HAS DISPUTED THE ACCURACY OF THIS ENTRY AND WE HAVE

THEREFORE ASKED THE PROVIDER TO INVESTIGATE IT. GIVEN THAT THIS DATA

IS DISPUTED, PLEASE TAKE CARE IF MAKING AN ASSESSMENT OF ANY KIND

THAT MAY INCLUDE THIS DATA."

Experian is unable to amend this information without the authorisation of the company in question.

As I said I have done this already twice now and every letter I have sent them as been 1st class recorded delivery so they can't say they have not received anything from me.

So now I am stuck with what to do about this there are two defaults for the same thing on my file ( I thought they could not put more then 1 for the same thing ?? ) I also read somewhere on this forum that if they did not have a valid cca they could not put anything on your file am I right about this as I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find it again so not sure if that is right or not ??

Could you advise me on what to do now as I seem to be banging my head against a brick wall with arrow and the cra ? thx in advance

Rgds

wont get anywhere with a CCA request for a mobile contract.

So they did not respond to your 'why are you processing my data' s10 letter?

I would send them another letter giving them 7 days to comply or you will apply for a court order to force their complience. But only if you will follow through on this. Set out that you have good grounds for compensation and send them a copy of the zero balance from orange.

Head the letter LETTER BEFORE ACTION.....

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Hi hb

send them a copy of the zero balance from orange.

Did that twice, made no difference, they told cra they had no proof of it. but they were sent to them recorded delivery to the above address which the cra had supplied.

Will get another letter off to them.. Thx both

Rgds

yes but this time if you follow through on the LBA that 42man and I are suggesting then they will have to prove it in court. Act which point you show that you provided evidence to the defendant in the form of a zero balance from the OC before taking the matter to court and that court is your last and reluctant choice to force compliance.

- District Judge mind games have to be considered at this point.

I fear they will call your bluff and you'll have to take them to court, some of these companies are so damned arrogant - probably because so few people historically have taken them on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Finally got a response from arrows legal people I assume. This is what they said.

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/badger1964_2008/arrowrespon.jpg

And this is a letter I was going to send them in response.

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/badger1964_2008/myrespon.jpg

Is this ok any advice welcomed. Thx in advance

Rgds

FL

Im not saying your reponse is bad. This is what I would send:

Dear sir

All the reference number stuff here

THIS MATTER IS FULLY DISPUTED

As far as I am aware I have only ever had one account with orange. Furthermore I am completely satified that the account was fully settled by myself with Orange on or around xxxxx when the account was closed.

For the avoidance of doubt, I will not be bullied into paying an amount which, as far as I am aware I do not owe. If you wish to put the matter before a District Judge then that is your choice. However, s/he will require the exact same proof of debt that I am now requesting for the XXXXth time. In fact if you do begin court proceedings that will at the very least allow me to use civil proceedure rules to FINALLY get you to show what, if any, proof you have that I owe Arrows anything.

If you write to me again kindly enclose definative legally enforceable proof that I had or have an outstanding balance with Orange and how that balance came about, together with proof of absolute assignment to arrows. If you do not enclose such proof then I fail to see what meaningful response I can give.

I trust you are now fully appraised of my position in this matter.

Yours faithfully

- I have used similar that to good effect on a few occasions. Feel free to lift any/all/none of it as you wish.

Also, they still SEEM to have ignored you s10 DPA request? If you want to follow that through then send an LBA recorded to the company secretary.

Hi all

Finally got a response from arrows legal people I assume. This is what they said.

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/badger1964_2008/arrowrespon.jpg

And this is a letter I was going to send them in response.

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/badger1964_2008/myrespon.jpg

Is this ok any advice welcomed. Thx in advance

Rgds

FL

Unless they can prove the both accounts by providing you a copy of the signed agreement between you and Orange, I would also add to remove the adverse data being reported on your credit file.

As per entries reported on the credit file, contracts were started back in 1998 and 2001, can you recall when were these accounts defaulted?After 6 years (from the date of default) these entries should be removed automatically by CRA, however sometimes DCA report the default dates incorrectly to keep the information longer on the file.I would SAR to Orange for the both accouts numbers provided by AG and once you have all the information then take informative action. From the SAR I made to Orange, found out that default date as well as agreement date reported by AG is incorrect.Thus its might be worthwhile making SAR to Orange.

Edited by dannysdad