Jump to content

bank charges and state benefits

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



My question is this. Do I need to go to court prior to having the Sheriff Officers act on my behalf? Also, as I am on JSA, will it cost me anything to take such action?


thanks muchly.

Edited by digitalantichrist
privacy issues
Link to post
Share on other sites



Sheriff Officers can only act once the matter has been heard by a court. I would suggest that you open a BASIC BANK ACCOUNT WITH ANOTHER BANK. This will put you into a stronger position as you will be back in control of your money and not RBS.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...