Halifax credit card - The ongoing story

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4065 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thanks for the reply Vint, i really could do with the extra money at the moment but i could do without them badgering me for payments even more:mad:

I'll leave the direct debit setup for now, so now im thinking the only way to get a true copy of my executed agreement is to send them a subject access request and hope that gets them motivated enough to even respond.

Am i right in saying that what ever they send me as a response to my SAR is the only documents they can use should we go to court ?

Or is that something completely different?

Thanks again for taking the time out to help i really appreciate it

T

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the reply Vint, i really could do with the extra money at the moment but i could do without them badgering me for payments even more:mad:

I'll leave the direct debit setup for now, so now im thinking the only way to get a true copy of my executed agreement is to send them a subject access request and hope that gets them motivated enough to even respond.

Am i right in saying that what ever they send me as a response to my SAR is the only documents they can use should we go to court ?

Or is that something completely different?

Thanks again for taking the time out to help i really appreciate it

T

Yes, although you could argue the same regarding the CCA request. There is something about the creditor being bound by his words. I will try and find it. Good luck.