Help needed urgently !

been shafted
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took a £2000 loan out in 2006 with Welcome Finance. I paid the loan off in monthly instllments over 2 years. I defaulted on the last few payments because their office in Skelmersdale closed and as I was paying over the phone on a monthly basis to that office I could not pay the rest of the loan back which was aprox £500 incuding the intrest.

When I opend my pay slip today I was extremly shocked that there was an attachment of earnings order on my wages for £25 a week to cover a £5600 loan ? This is the first I have heard off this so I rang payroll and it had been authorised by the county court and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

I am at wits end at the moment and need some urgent help and advice to deal with these con merchants.

Hello and Welcome,

I'll move this thread to the Welcome Finance Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

You need to get a SAR sent out to WF at Ruddinton Fields Business Park, Ruddington, Notts NG11 6NZ.

Use the following, edit to suit:

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir/Madam

Please supply me with all data that you hold on me. This includes in particular, but is not limited to, the following:-

1. The original signed, executed credit agreement/s and any terms and conditions that applied to the account/s at the time of default and at the time the account/s was/were opened.

2. Where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my account formerly held with ORIGINAL CREDITOR. - delete or add this depending on whether you are sending this to the original creditor/or a debt collection agency

3. True copies of any notice of assignment and default notices or enforcement notice that you/or name of the original creditor sent me, with a copy of any proof of postage that you hold.

4. Documents relating to any insurance added to the account/s, including the insurance contract and terms and conditions, date/s they were/ it was added and deleted. (if applicable).

5. Details of any collection charges added to the account/s; specifically, the date they were/it was levied, the amount of the charge, a detailed financial breakdown of how the charge was/charges were calculated, and what the charge covers/charges cover.

6. Specific details of the fees/charges levied by any other agency in respect of this account/these accounts and a detailed breakdown of said fees/charges and what each charge relates to and on what date said fees/charges were levied.

7. A genuine copy of any notice of fair use of my data as required by the Data Protection Act 1998

8. A list of third party agencies to whom you have disclosed my personal data and a summary of the nature of the information you have disclosed.

9. Copies of statements for the entire duration of the credit agreement/s.

10.Termination notices

PLEASE NOTE that unless otherwise stated by yourselves and if the above documents are NOT provided, it will be CONFIRMED that you are unable to reproduce/provide in any way shape or form any copies of the above requested documents. You are reminded that you have a duty to inform me if you do not have the above documents. This is confirmed in High Court Law - Ezsias v Welsh Ministers - [2007] All ER (D) 65 (Dec)

You are reminded that you are obliged to supply all the above documents in line with the Information Commissioners Technical Guidance update (Dated August 2007)

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

Yours faithfully,

sign your name but put crosses through it so it can't be 'lifted' or simply print your name.

You need to enclose a £10 PO crossed payable to Welcome Financial Services, and send recorded delivery. They will have 40 days to respond with everything they have on you. From there you will be able to start your challenge.

T2

As far I know they would have to have obtained a CCJ to progress to AOE. First check your credit file - this can be done free with Credit Expert or Experian.

Clearly, and default notices, court papers have gone astray - they are essential documents and should be in the SAR (unfortunately 40 days away)

It may be possible to get a stay on the CCJ on the basis that you weren't properly served documents etc.

T2

an attachment of earnings would be done if you failed to make payments instructed by the court

again, you would have court correspondants

you realy do need to confirm if you do infact have a ccj

to be given a ccj involves shed loads of paperwork as well as enforcement

I have not recieved anything from the courts regarding this , and I have never been informed about being issued with a ccj. I moved house a while back and still check on any mail been sent there and there is nothing from the courts or Welcome finance.

i am very concerned over this

has mr cohen been naughty again

as 42man states

follow this link and confirm the ccj or check your credit file on line

CCJs, court orders & fines - Search yourself and others - Trust Online

let me know the results

who is mr cohen ? ( i am new to this website !)