Really need help Re Black horse finance agreement and Direct debit guarantee

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4205 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I dont know where i stand as to getting this sorted out quickly.

My credit history has been glowing for the best part of 4 years now, no missed payments, no late payments whatso ever until 2 months ago.

on the 24th of june Black horse Deviated from the normal payment date of the 1st of the month, and took it on the 24th instead, 7 days early. for no apparent reason. (the actual payment was due on the 1st or shortly thereafter of July, they took it on teh 24th of june).

This resulted in another of the charges which was due on the same day and for which there were funds in the account to cover (had blackhorse not taken the DD) being returned also. (this was my credit card payment to halifax).

I would like to point out that having realised the error (they day after) i settled halifax credit card payment with cash in the local branch which they have acknowledged.

As a result of the payment missed to halifax i have lost my "offer" with halifax, meaning my interest rate has gone up, they have reduced my credit limit. Having not thought about this either, i have an overdraft with Abbey, which according to them "due to changes in my credit situation" they are expiring in little over 2 weeks..

furthermore trying to secure credit to cover the overdraft with abbey is being refused due to the 2 "missed payments" on my account.

Blackhorse have admitted the error on their part and ensured that the charges incured (£40 2x returned DD fee's from lloyds, and £24 missed payment fee, and late payment fee from halifax), however they seem to be taking a "not our problem" approach when having been told about the associated problems..

They have recently refused me a loan because of these "marks" on my otherwise prestine credit file (checked regularly on experian).

What can i do.. i have now, 2 weeks until my overdraft expires, blackhorse who dont give a crap about sorting this out, and a total inability to get credit to cover this problem

I like this site because of the following:

Halifax: Settled in full (£898.00 out of court)

Abbey: Various charges refunded totalling approx £600.00

Homebase: Consumer issue sorted - found all info here before even asking.

Travian games: in progress (started 22-09-07)