what's this ???

Werner M

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all;....just received a Letter to "the occupier" from Aktiv Kapital trying to get in touch with.......;all our debts have been statute barred for very long years now, shall we ignore it? or shall I phone them and tell these Idiots ?.(Iknow,Iknow), I think this Debt has made the rounds through the years and gone back to them.........Thanks for your advice.....

Werner M.

:)

First of all DO NOT CALL THEM. They will run rings round you and will try and get your details which they are not entitled to.

Secondly this sounds like a phishing letter which means that they have no idea what they are doing.

Keep the letter but ignore it. They will go away soon and try it on with someone else.

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

I had one of these phishing letters sent to me a few years back from good old Thames Credit for a debt in the name of someone who used to live at my address.

I ignored it at first, then got a second letter so I called them up. I didn't give any of my details but informed them that if they didn't stop sending me the letters I would seek legal action.

Never heard from them again!

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously