BC & W want war!

mr.ton

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LOL :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

I do love BCW, they're great aren't they :rolleyes:

Problem is though people who don't know how to handle them might feel pressured :evil:

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

They send me a letter yesterday to state that despite my complaints to them, they are simply acting for the original creditor out of "good faith" & have no intention of going away....ooooohhhh im scared :D

Now now mr t, your not supposed to enjoy this:D

We are after all responsible adults:D:confused:;):mad::):rolleyes::p:-?:shock::Cry:

I love it!

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

I almost feel sorry for BCW picking on you mr.ton :D

Nah, I don't really, go give 'em hell :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Yeah give them hell. The idiots are chasing me for an alleged catalogue debt that Capquest have sold onto them. Capquest never provided any proof and i doubt BCW will provide anything either.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

Credit-today should introduce a new category in their annual awards....comic of the year. :rolleyes:

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Credit-today should introduce a new category in their annual awards....comic of the year. :rolleyes:

What's Credit-today?

Credit today is the industry magazine.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Credit today is the industry magazine.

DCA's have a magazine? :eek:

They have a forum as well :eek:

They have a forum as well :eek:

What! OMG! :eek: Don't tell me they give out awards as well?

What! OMG! :eek: Don't tell me they give out awards as well?

Actually they do. They have an annual ceremony :eek:

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

I cannot believe that Cabot, BCW, Vanquis Bank, Wonga.com are seriously being put up for awards!!!!

Absolutely unreal and downright rubbish!!!!!!!!

BC & W made a fatal error in sending me that letter yesterday....they disclosed the direct contact email address for the person who sent me the letter.

Needless to say...he wont enjoy what i had to say & i await his response (if i get one) with interest :-D

The guy from BCW left his contact email address on the letter, needless to say, he'll be sorry he did as i fired a nice juicy message off to him.

I await the response (if i get one? :-D)

Edited by 42man