Haier! Help

themusic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone I purchased a Haier washing machine from argos in June, it has never been much good, (clothes dripping wet after a wash etc) anyway iv had three engineers out to the washing machine so far, every time a new motor has been fitted, now it has just broke again and according to the error code it is overheating, iv rang the Telephone number on the Haier manual and an engineer isn’t available for 7 days. I was really angry and annoyed as we have already been using a laundrette service costing £8 per wash last time the machine broke so I asked for a contact number for the complaints department to which the telephone operator told me she doesn’t work for haier she is just a independent repair company, I kept trying to get deeper into this as the number I rang was off the haier manual but she said she doesn’t know any way to contact haier direct, I’ve looked online but I can find is a Chinese zip code. Can anyone please help me contact them I’ve had this machine 3 months and in that time it’s done about 5 washes and cost me loads in laundrette bills. The only thing the telephone operator suggested was contact Argos but I can’t just walk in and say I bought a washing machine and its crap they will just tell me to contact Haier and will be stuck in the loop again!!!