Dlc and Egg

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all

Could someone point me in the right direction I had a credit card and a loan from egg approx 6 years ago, both debts were given to DLC about 2 years ago and I have been making token payments ever since. After reading these forums about egg adding unwanted PPI I wondered if I have any way to get the payments refunded, because everything on Egg was internet based at the time i just paid whatever the payment due by standing order and not checking balances?

It was months and months before i realised that i was paying this PPI. At the time i just rang them and gave them a mouth full and they stopped taking the PPI money.

What can i do to check out the CCA and loan agreements? as it is a long time since i got the Credit card and around 5 years since the loan

Is there any point in pursuing this?

What are the chances that the Egg agreements could be unenforceable?

Thanks

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

claim back the ppi then

unenforcable cca does not mean the debt goes away.

if it is though, you could make a low F&F to close the matter.

get the unlawful fees & ppi back then CCA them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

Thanks for advice I am probably going to sound a bit dense here but who do I SAR for information on how much is owed in PPI Egg or the DCA?

Thanks in advance:confused:

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Hi

Thanks for advice I am probably going to sound a bit dense here but who do I SAR for information on how much is owed in PPI Egg or the DCA?

Thanks in advance:confused:

You need to send it to egg

• Haha 1