style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all im new but need a little advice, i came home today to find 2 baliffs letters, 1 in my name for a london congestion charge which occured after i sold the car and another not even in my name?

i spoke to the congestion charging people but they claim its not there problem now and the baliffs numbers are perminantly engaged

what can i do?

hi all im new but need a little advice, i came home today to find 2 baliffs letters, 1 in my name for a london congestion charge which occured after i sold the car and another not even in my name?

i spoke to the congestion charging people but they claim its not there problem now and the baliffs numbers are perminantly engaged

what can i do?

Have you spoken to CC London (Congestions Charging)?

Which bailiff company is this?

From the brief details that you have provided it would appear that Out of Time Declarations need to be completed.

hi stacy

sorry i cant help with this but someone will be along to help you perhaps not till morning

as for the bailiffs i wouldn't bother phoning them (unless you can record the call ) all they want is a payment and they don't care whether or not you are responsible for it

they will also threaten you with all sorts (as I'm sure you will see when you read round the site)

try not to worry i believe it can be sorted by filling out a form of some kind which someone will come along and explain to you

got an out of time declaration and il be off to the court tomorrow to get it winessed so fingers crossed, still not sure about how to deal with the letter for the guy whoe doesnt even live here?

the only concern i have is will i be liable for the bailiffs fees?

the original fine that isnt actually mine was £185

but there charges are:

letter fee: £12.88

cost for 1st attendance/levy: £63.25

cost for 2nd attendance/levy: £67.85

enforcement fee: £175.38

bearing in mind they have made ONE visit