• Tweets

• Hi    Thanks for your response to my questions.   1. You say they are Lodgers is this correct? (are you sure you don't mean 'Tenant')   2. What type of Tenancy Agreement do they have?   3. Rubbish/Garden Maintenance - This is the Tenant responsibility and should be in the Tenancy Agreement and your Letting Agency should be enforcing this with said Tenant by writing to them and informing them to remove the rubbish and maintain the Garden. If you then need to do this you will need to inform the Tenants giving them notice that if Rubbish not removed and Garden maintain and you need to employ somone to do this this will be taken from there Tenancy Deposit make sure you do this and keep a record of this.   Tenancy deposit protection - GOV.UK WWW.GOV.UK Tenant's guide to deposit protection schemes - your deposit, information landlords must provide, disputes and advice   4. You mention Lodger Bond Money. (Again I hope you mean 'Tenant', Bond Money I also hope you mean their Deposit is protected in a Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the tenants were given a copy of the prescribed terms of that scheme as is legally required)   5. If this is England I also hope the Tenants were given a copy of the How to Rent Booklet.   How to rent - GOV.UK WWW.GOV.UK This guide is for people who are looking for a house or flat to rent.   Reference your post#5   6. The Letting Agency cannot refuse to provide you with a copy of the Tenancy Agreement signed due to GDPR as you are the Landlord that has employed them to provide a service and you are required to have copies of this Tenancy Agreement especially for any Breaches of that Tenancy Agreement you need to know what that Agreement states to take action against those Tenants.   I would therefore challenge that Letting Agency and not ask but Demand a Copy of that Tenancy Agreement as you are the Landlord not them and are legally required to have a copy of that Agreement and if they insist no due to GDPR then you ask them to provide you with the evidence of which Article and section of the GDPR they are relying on to refuse the Landlords legal request for a copy of this Tenancy Agreement.   Table of contents EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). Privacy/Privazy according to plan. WWW.PRIVACY-REGULATION.EU Easy readable text of EU GDPR with many hyperlinks.   7. Do you actually have a copy of the Agreement that you signed with this Letting Agency? (not tenancy agreement your own personal agreement with the letting agency)     Sorry if this sounds a bit blunt but your Daughter need to stop being nice with this Letting Agency and remember they are working for your Daughter not the other way about and your Daughter is paying them for that Service so basically  your Daughter (The Landlord) has employed the Services of this Letting Agency to provide a Service to look after and Maintain the Landlords Property by entering into a Legal Agreement paid for by your Daughter (The Landlord).   Please Name this Letting Agency?    
    • Hi Dixon,   I have been trying to get FTR victims to be more assertive with the police, to try and get a more positive answer from them - either that they will, or will not, investigate FTR and or O'Hara.   We've been told they may refuse to assist, saying they don't deal with tax fraud and they leave that to HMRC. But I fail to see how they can justify this.   And that's why I want to force the issue with the police, so they at least give an answer.
    • Indian firm Byju's faces allegations of pursuing hyper growth using high pressure sales tactics.View the full article
    • At the weekend the Trump Media and Technology Group said it had secured $1bn of investment.View the full article
    • Name of the Claimant ? Cabot Financial   Date of issue – top right hand corner of the claim form – this in order to establish the time line you need to adhere to. 19 Nov 2021   Date of issue 19/11/21 + 19 days ( 5 day for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = 07/12/21 + 14 days to submit defence = 21/12/21 (33 days in total)    Particulars of Claim   What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim? By an agreement between New Day Ltd RE Aqua & the Defendant on or around 30/10/2017 (the Agreement') New Day Ltd RE Aqua agreed to issue the Defendant with a credit card. The Defendant failed to make the minimum payment Is due. The Agreement was terminated following the service of a default notice. The Agreement was assigned to the Claimant. THE CLAIMANT THEREFORE CLAIMS 1.1538.69 2. Costs    What is the total value of the claim? £1,733.69   Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? No   Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? Yes   Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? No   Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? Yes   When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? After   Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? Online   Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/Equifax /Etc...) ? Yes   Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. Debt purchaser   Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? Can’t remember   Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? Can’t remember   Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? No   Why did you cease payments? Couldn’t afford payments   What was the date of your last payment? Can’t remember   Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? No   Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? I told them I can’t afford it
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Wescott

daftcow100

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a debt with RBS.

They defaulted my account in Sept 08.

They then had blair oliver scott chase the debt. I sent a CCA and they sent back an uneforceable agreement.

They then passed it to the bank who said the agreement is enforceable etc.

It was then passed to Global Credit collections who i ignored.

Mow Wescott have written threatening to issue a county court summons.

What do i send them please ...... A proof of assignment or collection letter? A prove it letter? Bit confused.

Any ideas and also can u include an example letter pls.

Thanks soooooo much:cry:

I've received several letters from Wescot threatening court over the last 6 years and guess what.....nothing has ever happened. I'm not saying they won't do anything but it is highly unlikely that they will. It's a general threatogram to try and get payment from you.

If you've CCA'ed them as you've said you've done did they send you a signed copy of the original credit agreement? If not then the debt is unenforceable.

Personally I'd send them a "prove it" letter and leave the ball in their court.

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

Also never speak to them on the phone and if they call you request that they put everything in writing.

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

They then had blair oliver scott chase the debt.

RBS=Royal Bank of Scotland

BOS=Bank of Scotland=Blair Oliver & Scott

They didn't pass it to anyone except their own in-house DCA.

They then passed it to the bank who said the agreement is enforceable etc.

Did you send RBS the account in dispute letter due to not providing an enforceable CCA?

It was then passed to Global Credit collections who i ignored.

Agree Ignore, however if you had sent RBS the account in dispute letter, then you can make a formal complaint.

Mow Wescott have written threatening to issue a county court summons.

As above ignore their 'cry wolf' and send them the account in dispute letter Cerbs posted.

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!