help with damages please?Hi,

upferret
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I just filling out my N1 form for HSBC SAR non compliance and I dont know what to put as the damages amount. Do I also need to supply a breakdown of how I came to that amount with the N1 form? I think I dont need to pay the court fee because I claim income support, so what else can I claim and how do I work it all out? I am waiting on this info as I am completing the form online and I cannot save the form, only print it out when I'm done. Also can I request on the N1 that I would like the damages in the form of a cheque as opposed to being added to the amount I owe on the card as the account is in dispute? Also where it says court fee, if I am going to claim for this fee to be waivered, do I put an amount or leave it blank?

. Thanks for any help

Edited by upferret

Just keep anything you claim sensible and/or proveable stick to things like;

• your time say an hour or two per letter at something like £9 to £10/ hour
  • A reasonable amount of research time at the same rate
  • postage and stationary at actual/reasonable rates
  • photostat copy costs at say 10p a sheet
  • anything else you can think of that has a basis in fact at actual/reasonable rates

It wont come to a fortune, most claims are up to £100 but if you have spent it your entitled to it back :).

pete