Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4097 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Lowell have searched my credit file twice in the past week.

They have been chasing a capitol one card debt.

I spoke to expirien today because the debt is marked as satisfactory on my file as of 1/04.Credit limit £400.

Their is a default for a credit card marked 10/04 Placed by lowell

I am confused because the amounts are different,i only had one account with cap one.

Lowell are chasing the debt and it's stated the amount is £674

The customer service rep told one of them would be removed and the correct one left on my file.

So as i understand her the satifactory mark can be removed if lowell say i owe this debt.

Edited by bsj
  • 3 weeks later...

Experian replied to my query,both the settled and the default placed by lowell are correct.

How can the law and/or guidlines allow the OC to mark a debt as satisfied and a DCA put a default on it.

Experian contacted lowell and they say the information is correct,lowell have searched my file again twice,thats four searches now.Can they keep doing this?